Buff Hunters Please

#1 Top DPS in BFD.

#1 TOP KIllers in WSG.

#1 Whiners and cryers on the forums !!!

I think wind serpent is probably still the way to go in PvP. Just use flanking strike since KC is worthless.

Funny how you’re wrong about the first 2. The 3rd is correct, but the whining is justified.

Lol Hunters are in no way the best pvp class in era or sod and never were. People just are too smooth to cc pets and deadzone the hunter.

Hunters aren’t whining for losing dps. We’re whing because we’re losing any semblance of a new form of gameplay. We’re back to cats + autoshot with the only additions of clicking an aura for kings and hitting KC on cooldown. Worse yet, you can go to MM and pretend to AoE with explosive shot (and forget to swap for boss and do literally no damage to it) or use Chimera shot until OOM and just autoshot again.

Melee hunters are interesting for AoE cleaving, but again back to subpar for single-target when compared to rogues/warriors/enh.

They need to give us SOMETHING new for BM so we have an actual skill ceiling to reach for that gets reflected on the meters. I want some method of micromanaging pets that lets me beat out the other hunters that don’t do it well. I don’t want to send pet, hit autoattack, and stand-still for the entire fight.

hunters are just the hard noob counter. you have to deal with 2 targets instead of one which means you actually have to press your cc button. if you get on your main character right now and comment on the forums with them i will teach you how to counter a hunter since you are clearly incapable.

2 Likes

Dude, it’s level 25. Hunters were strong in vanilla at low levels. These nerfs automatically made Hunters F-Tier at 60.

It also ruined BM as a spec for good, the spec got deleted by blizzard. Tons of people unsubscribed and are pissed at blizzard and the meta community. You must not have any hunter friends because that’s what’s been happening all day today.

And that’s how it should be.

Im sorry for you but Hunters have alway,s been overpowered GREATLY at lowers levels.

Hunters Pets are still RIGHT NOW able to tank BFD BOSSES.

BFD BOSSES.

lol do I need more reasons ?

actually with the nerf before this nerf hunter pets were not able to tank bfd bosses. and every hunter was ok with that. the scorpid nerf was a little too heavy but at least there still were wind serpents a pet other than cats. the reason people are angry is because they went ahead and nerfed us again which now the class has essentialy 0 sod utility outside of a kings aura and we’re stuck using the same pets we used in classic. and the class is completely destroyed for later brackets of sod.

if you need help learning how to play warrior and how to play against hunter its simple. get in range of the hunters pet when it is far from the hunter trying to kite you. fear said pet. then press charge button and beat the hunter in a dps race while their pet is cc’d and they’re forced into melee with you. congratulations you now know how to kill a hunter and can stop qq’ing on the forums because hunters are the noob killers and youre a noob.

Warriors are dominating BFD and you think it’s funny or something to attack the hunters? Can you please learn to read or do your own research?

Dominating

Trying to kite me ??

You think has a warrior you can outkite a hunter in combat and get the pet feared and get back on the hunter ?? from ranged ??

in what dimension ?? LOL

dude… literally all you have to do is wait for the pet to get to you awan from the hunter and behind you then fear the pet. since the pet is behind you it will probably get feared backwards every further away from the hunter. then all you have to do is press your charge button and roll your face on your keyboard with half of it being bound to hamstring and you kill the hunter before the pet comes back from being 70+ meters away. even before the nerfs good warriors could do this especially with first aid poison cleanse after the pet fear. youre just bad at your class.

Or multi-shot…

There is no counterplay for hunters when their pet is feared, sleep, or polymorphed. Currently there is no Bestial Wrath or anything like Master’s Call. IMO this makes hunters pretty useless in most one on ones. Somehow pets are still getting nerfed into the ground.

imagine having to press a cc button with half decent timing. imagine having to learn how to play your class more than just faceroll in order to defeat another. smh. the only people still defending the hunter nerfs are noobs and trolls. their arguments have all been absolutely destroyed.

Has a warrior. getting told to charge the hunter I just obviously charged to GET IN MELEE to be able to land that fear is pretty wild lol.

If i dont charge the hunter first any warrior wont do anything.

If you dont charge first the hunter He has you in combat from 40 yard range.

No amount of skill at that point will make you win. good luck getting to the hunter.

Boohoo, you lost rock paper scissor to a paper as a rock in an MMORPG.
The solution to that is simple, play with a scissor so he can deal with the stuff you can’t deal with.

Look at the max damage done! Warriors almost at 400 dps rogues at 300, hunters at 240… obviously hunter is broken?

Are people really this dense?! HUNTERS NEED BUFFS

Hunters didnt need buffs. They do now though after all the nerfs though they should return some power somewhere. The easiest to tune would be reducing the base damage of scorpid sting and giving it some AP scaling. Do the same for arcane shot as well.

All the casters need some love as well, primarily to their mana efficiency.