Buff Hunters Please

Yeah that’s where I am. I’ve had a wind serpent, and already had a cat that I was using for everything, but I wanted to get a boar and now i’m learning that the lightning serpent I have is useless, and now I have to go get other stuff to buff my cat now, and I can’t get the boar until after I do all that. Even after all that, the Boar or the Cat might be the next nerfs, and then all of that time spent training pets will be useless.

Every 3 days we have to train a new pet. It’s a fun part of the hunter experience and lore, but it’s because of bad decisions on Blizz’s part

Truly great game design blizzard. Well Done.

2 Likes

Yep and they are still absolutely insane In pvp.

Completely murder people before you can even catch them

What a fun class.

Continue the gut blizzard please god

It’s not even gutting; just making changes. The fact that pet scaling is a thing now (I think? if it still even is) is huge.

I do understand what people complain about all the changes, and also about hunters not really feeling very different in SoD from Classic, but that’s actually something I’m happy about (for now at least!).

Yeah I was looking at my meter from BFD and to see the damage from serpent and multi shot was making me wonder why i’m even using those abilities as they do ZERO DAMAGE literally nothing… The only way one of those abilties works is if you find a decent dps SLOW bow and then u can use multishot on single target for your only damage ability

huge skill issue. i suggest learning the game more before qq’ing on the forums.

Nah hunters are broken, that class deserves to die.

Just stop playing hunter

1 Like

Nobody at Blizzard has ever played a hunter at any point in any expansion. They have so much to draw from and yet refuse to put anything meaningful into the game. Even the things that were there temporarily were just basically taken out of the game with heavy-handed nerfs. No one runs explosive shot at all and Chimera shot is niche as well simply due to the fact that it costs too much mana to use in fights longer than 30 seconds.

Lone Wolf is a net negative on DPS, and Sniper training either doesn’t work or has 0% uptime for most hunters. I’m not sure it even adds to the crit chance when it is up.

The leg runes are among the worst of any class, most of them giving us about one DPS. The chest runes are mostly irrelevant because we have to run aspect of the lion.

The glove runes are all bad except for BM due to nerfs and carve being a crap ability. Our class is in a pitiful state. Yet the logs say otherwise due to hunter being fairly strong at this level. So everyone just says shut up and enjoy your class that has plenty of damage parsing in a level 25 raid. Just a sad state of affairs.

3 Likes

It’s sad. I’m a first time hunter and really wanted to be BM, but blizzard completely ruined it for me, what a lame company but I’m not surprised because that building in Irvine, CA is cursed. It used to be owned by a computer company that had nothing but failed products and eventually went bankrupt and sold that building to Blizzard. The building has a history of starting of off companies well, then failing. Wouldn’t be surprised if SOD is the final nail in Blizzards coffin. So many people are pissed right now.

right good point

Hunter’s getting beat out by 6 classes yet people still want our class to burn. Can people wake up and look at the numbers please?!

Doesn’t matter. Timmy got killed by a mean lightning snake in WSG so he has to create a thread crying about it, all the trolls and hunter haters just join in and circle jerk it to get yet another nerf. It’s nothing new. But Blizzard is mostly to blame. Even when buffs are warranted they have to take the laziest approach and just literally take the damn thing out of the game. No balancing there, let’s just remove kill command from lightning breath, take away the interaction, take away the button, problem solved.

4 Likes

You poor victim.

1 Like

Thing about fotm is that its always changing

But then

Shadow Priests aren’t even on the list with “insane” buffs, what did they ever do to you :pensive:, if anything you proved those insane buffs still don’t make them competitive.

Every premade runs 3-4 hunters.

Stop coping your best pvp class in the game is still bad because you can’t 1 shot ppl anymore and need 2 shots instead

1 Like

they will force us to manually load our range weapons by fire once, click bag, click arrow/bullet/right click ammo slot and fire again.

there are a bunch in thousand needles lol

Where are shaman on that list?