Buff cap and hidden auras

if anyone knows where to get these lmk, in other news the wyrmhide shoulders are a good in the meantime piece for truestrike shoulders

Any update on the hotfixes for these?

1 Like

Still not fixed.

2 Likes

An eta on this fix would be great

2 Likes

I would like to be kept informed on this as well!

Indeed, this is top priority

Having this issue with Black Dragonscale Breastplate. My crit is off as much as 4% at times. Fury warrior feels dead.

Still broken

1 Like

Still Broken… missing 2% no matter how i equip the gear or log out or reload go naked.

ReFEreNcE CliEnT

1 Like

Come on Blizz! When is this going to be hotfixed?? I am losing out on a lot of +hit right now, supposed to be raiding this weekend and no matter what I do in trying to put on all my +hit gear in different order, it continues to give me incorrect values.

When you take off Wyrmhide Spaulders, my +hit values stay the same, but as soon as I put them back on, it DROPS my +hit by 2%

I have to shuffle around gear several times to try and get my values to show correctly, but it rarely works, and I should be at +7% hit chance but can’t get above 4-5% showing.

Tested in dungeons, it is very noticeable and can clearly tell these +hit auras are a buggy mess.

So please tell us how soon we can expect this hot fix to go into effect, please!

8 days and no followup response, is this still being worked on? is there a fix coming soon? can I enchant my gear yet? can we get some sort of update?

1 Like

Fix please, we know you are aware of the problem. Now it’s time to provide us with an update on the work that being done. This is a major game breaking issue.

1 Like

when is this going to be fixed??

Still very very broken and not on the isssue list. WTF is going on.

2 Likes

Are ANY of these changes in the game yet? It looks like the set bonus bug is still in the game, but what about enchants counting as auras and the aura buff limit increase? They make it sound like it’s just changing some flags on some effects- how is it taking this long?

It appears they fixed the hit chance set bonus thing, but the buffcap is not.

can we get an update on this? whats fixed whats still being worked on? whats not going to change what will be changed?

3 Likes

Devs, please update us on this! It has been 3 weeks now and I am not seeing any changes in-game yet with regards to the broken +hit on gear NOT stacking correctly.

3 Likes

Bout to hit 60 and not sure if it’s worth raiding if they aren’t going to fix issues like this one.