Buff cap and hidden auras

That’s it? Just EverQuest? Lol.

I have played different MMOs, sometimes they responded quickly, most of time they don’t. You shouldn’t be surprised.

1 Like

Whoa, did you really just change the Thread title to shill for some Streamer after you got a Blue response?

That is some true GOD TIER trolling OMG!

Utter Madlad!

3 Likes

I knew it, my friends all thought I was crazy.

Edit = Also I knew there was something fishy going on because of the addon “CharacterStatsClassic” it showed I had 2% hit when I really had 7% total. At First I thought it was just the addon but when ever I unequipped and requiped it jumped back to 7%. And I could feel it.

I could feel this for weeks I should of posted something. I even made a macro to take my gear off and put it back on because I knew something fishy was going on.
I think critical strike % remains accurate though… I’m only noticing it on hit chance.

1 Like

Solid way to explain what is going on. I always appreciate it when I see detailed posts like this.

P.S. OP, I’m happy for you getting a Blue Response, but editing your subject like that is not cool.

1 Like

it’s his birthday

1 Like

I like how they are SO for no changes they are recreating and then fixing old bugs from back in vanilla.

2 Likes

Thanks for the very thorough explanation.

1 Like

wrong. It was never like that in classic.

1 Like

Oh you’re probably right, I changed it back.

2 Likes

Yeah that was never a thing.

1 Like

So here is a question for Blizz CR. How come these more impactful bugs only receive a proper response from Blizz after either Reddit normies lose their crap or some big streamer picks it up? Or is it all mere coincidence or possibly a active attempt to quell everyone’s anxiety?

Regardless, I would love to point you towards economy duping with spell batching as well as Feign Death amongst some of the more prominent opportunities.

I can’t wait until the community out cry come Dire Maul Tribute, haha. Keep it up, guys!

They replied to this post in the appropriate place in an appropriate amount of time… Also if you do have any evidence of item duping, I’m sure that would be top priority.

I posted it, yep.

This is one of the best responses I’ve ever read by a CM. Outlined the problem, gave kudos to the ones who detected it, and outlined the solution without being overly wordy. Well done.

3 Likes

Agreed what gives on the silence relating to hunter bugs? At least tell us something regarding the matter…

I absolutely love the level of detail that you are providing when you break these issues down. Thank you.

gonna address the fishing bug?

Hunter problem, it won’t be fixed
if it was a warrior or mage problem, it’d be fixed 2 weeks ago.
devs hate the class, which is unfortunate.

2 Likes

Fix Hunters FD and pets! And warrior charge range!

1 Like

GJ blizzard, hope this gets fixed soon