BSG V SPM waiting room

they are a no one they rp on forum but they tag along to rp in bg they think they do things but they do not jajajajaj

No, not really lmao

I got most of BSG on my list LMAO

Thanks for confirming. I will tear up the contracts I made with a new team of journalists.

Again, natural instincts. Since these communities can’t win in game; they will talk the most, slander, distort truths. However, at the end of the day it’s BSG>

they take it serious they use every advantage to win, even in vs pugs they tryhard jajajaja it only pugs they think it some like rate game . why wouldnt they so can keep gloating and make fun of you guys lot .

it not slander if it the truth ajajajaja you said hurtful thing shame you not try hide now everyone know now

you keep make spam thread on this stuff you were not in game either jajajaaja like what

seem to me you only one come in thread to make random like post to get attention jajaja so me think like it funny how you defend them hard jajaja you not there either

1 Like

Oh I ic

Unfolds lawn chair

cracks open an ice cold Coke Zero

Sips

ah…

seem like they want attention that why they make spam thread jajajaja

1 Like

You’re missing out. Saw the reddit thread this morning.

2 Likes

Well now. This thread is almost as entertaining as my first war game. I’m not officially in either community, but GG to BSG. Thank you to SPM for inviting me to what was perhaps their last spot in their 30-man roster. Me, a filthy casual altoholic. I had wanted to bring my H paladin, but SPM already has great healers. So I offered to bring my Frost DK as mediocre at best DPS, and they graciously extended an invitation. I had a great time, despite my 17 deaths. Perhaps next time I should roll as blood, since that is what I did best in the match, bleeding on you all.

5 Likes

Tier four piece didn’t win those fights. Neither of them were a close match, it was a steamroller.

2 Likes

Anything worth reading or should I go back to boring stuff

Yea it’s worth reading LOL

is there a photo

so you add people who talk like that wow

I was tricked it’s just the alts acting big

like what does this even mean LOL

i think you think you act big .

hop off the alt meso

Not many people on this forum put a space before the period at the end of their sentences.