BSG V SPM waiting room

I’m sure most of them were people involved just hiding behind alts lol

1 Like

be a soulless husk or ur cringe!

This thread was created by someone who wasn’t even involved.

:dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Ye kinda what I meant to imply

Yeah except they weren’t stirring the pot lmao?

Hmm… Maybe you should check more of their posts.

Don’t even have to look outside this thread.

3 Likes

I didn’t see your name in the games. Who are you?

1 Like

Spoilers it’s both of them

Classic alt piping up lmao, again I’m not starting fights unlike you and your band of cowards

No they don’t I used a random example on the spot. No one is Lebron in BSG outside of maybe Trigxzy.

If you’re not serious at what you do how can you expect to be good? Do you play with no addons either?

Take that as life advice. You probably need it.

Don’t need no life advice from an Orc. Although I enjoyed reading your summary.

Tipepod is a 10/10 instigator, he should also chillax.

1 Like

My crew of drone operators have been informed Round 2 is happening.

Gotta love the reddit post of epic sync qers on reddit complaining about me specifically. I’m just sitting here with my foam finger/vuvuzela/pom poms

1 Like

you mean like you and your new community jajajajaj wont be long until they turn their back on you too jajajajajaj

you do it to yourself i can see why many dont like you jajajajaja

So what’s the drama anyway?

SPM is complaining about gear?

What even is this discussion. SPM is a bit more casual of a group, and naturally will be a bit less optimized gear-wise. Everyone involved was aware of this when the game was scheduled, nobody was sweating it, nobody is trying to use gear as an excuse for why SPM lost, and nobody thinks BSG hoodwinked us into a wargame with some massive gear gap in their favor or whatever the heck you drama addicts are tryna narrate.

Also, I think its awesome that BSG took the wargame seriously and put that amount of thought and preparation into it. Mad respect.

9 Likes

too vulgar to post on the forums, Brianna#7770 and I’ll link it to you

(my discord)

there a difference one of them they q to beat up premade like BSG that gy farm pugs all day . Stomp pugs is super easy dont know why they gloat so much. jaja

When have I ever posted any personal information of anyone

I have half the forums on real id