BSG V SPM waiting room

One side showed up to the Wargame.

and

The other side :

3 Likes

Sounds like these sync premaders need to start and stick to Rated Battlegrounds. But we all know they wont. They are low hanging fruit, Oce losing his mind over a video game was awesome btw

2 Likes

they usually are LOL

2 Likes

One side is more casual, so they don’t gear up as quickly.

I thought it was kinda telling that BSG didn’t want to do war games when the season began and everyone was in full S3 honor gear. Instead, they waited until they got 4-set tier bonuses which is a big advantage 3 weeks into the season.

1 Like

This reminds me of that spiderman meme

https://imgur.com/a/3Hhvts4

“You called me a butthead!”

“No you called ME a butthead!”

“NUH UH YOU CALLED ME A BUTTHEAD”

2 Likes

It takes no time at all to hit weekly conq caps esp with blitz weekly (if you’re just that “””casual”””)

ok jimmy, explain how they are somehow objectively more geared, in a system where everyone had the same chances over the last 3 weeks.

Typing “well they just can’t get 550 conq a week” will result in a mission failure

I fully geared my warrior in 5 hours

Gearing is a joke if you put in a LITTLE bit of effort

“But I can’t get 1600”

Shuffle exists → and I post about RBG’s on the forums ALL the time

1 Like

What about unlocking 3 PvP drops in the weekly vault?

Rated PvP, heroic raid, mythic plus, etc. content.

1 Like

My warrior doesn’t have them and I go 30/0 every game

Also: I post about RBG’s all the time. There’s literally no excuse

3 for one character is easy, 2 for multiple characters is easy

zzzzzzz this cope sucks lmfao

Casual PvPers aren’t unlocking 3 PvP drops in the weekly vault. If you’re doing rated content, you’re already ahead of most random bg players.

SPM probably had fewer players unlocking vault drops because they play more casually.

1 Like

Pve gear???
mission failed

Yeah but that stinky rdruid is in them

(jk)

Yes, people were using PvE gear because it’s higher ilevel than honor gear and it helped them complete 4-set tier bonuses.

SPM probably had fewer players doing more difficult PvE content to obtain such items because they play more casually.

1 Like

This thread has so much cope lmao.

At first it was someone is scared, dodging, etc, now its they have more gear in a capped system where I barely played and got the same gear as anyone else.

Edit: Even seeing that BSG prepared a group of players for the wargame. What were they supposed to do not prepare and show up in greens lmao.

7 Likes

BSG didn’t want to do war games when the new season began and everyone was in full S3 honor gear.

They waited until the third week when their members were more geared (e.g. 4-set tier bonuses, vault drops, etc.) than the other team that plays more casually.

:dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes

Coolest story ever bro. You cope so hard its delicious. You kept posting all this nonsense and now look like a walking FAT L. Stay mad and continue to be bad.

BSG agreed to play by SPM’s rule too by playing 30 man. BSG wanted 40 and that was hit with Oh, but they only have numbers.

The games weren’t even close. End of story.

So what are you gona say in a few weeks when everyone is geared. Get off the forums you look like a clown.

Keep taking your Ls.

8 Likes

Taking a hobby seriously isn’t pathetic lol

1 Like

rlly funny how the only ppl piping up are alts or people who weren’t even involved

1 Like

So now you’re faulting a side for preparing for a wargame? What were they supposed to do show up with alts at level 55? lol

Lebron should not train in the offseason and bulk up 30 pounds on Dunkin Donuts. Yeah then it’ll be fair. LMAO clownshow.