Brutosaur offers a clear advantage

Best Solution: New Brutosaur equivalent mount with the addition of a barbershop. IDk, make it a golden dragon turtle or something.

The people who didn’t get brutosaur now have access to the equivalent.

The people who did get the brutosaur have another optional grind should they choose to do so.

Serves the same purpose of a gold sink that the original did.

‘Exclusivity’ of brutosaur remains for those to whom that actually matters.

This seems obvious to me.

3 Likes

It would kill two birds with one stone :stuck_out_tongue: and make having 24/7 access to the AH less meaningful? Yet still relevant? (you could buy things) (or sell things still?)

At the time I didn’t have the gold. Now I have 9 million gold and have been thinking about if I would buy it if it came back. I’m not 100% sure I would. I like the big numbers of shinys. Even though it’s just sitting not doing anything.

We’ll get right on that for you, sir.

I wouldn’t call us gold hoarders that brought the Long Boi…just gold makers and are good at it and find the right thing to make gold off each exp that comes out and still play the game and enjoy it.

I’d say about 50% of people used garrison mission table gold/had the gold from other sources already. 25% farmed up the gold. 20% probably bought tokens. 5% just used a 3rd party gold seller.

That’s a very generous statement.

I say 90%+ used gold selling services as Blizzard never perma bans Gold buyers.

Then stop pretending it is, because it really isn’t an advantage. It doesn’t increase anyone’s damage output, that would be an advantage.

Convenience is the word you’re looking for. And even if they add it back, they really should, the convenience isn’t worth 5M gold, for me personally. I’ve never had to have an AH, AT THIS MOMENT, ever in the open world.

We even have an AH in the current expansions major city this time, without having to be an engineer. How much more convenience do you need?

Put it back on the vendor they took it off. Also put on recolors without vendors at a more reasonable price for people who just like the look. Do not give it dragonriding.

1 Like

Aww. Nothing would drive the bruto-haters into a frothing rage like their most hated mount twirling by as it knocks them out of the sky.

1 Like

It never should have been removed. They need to either bring it back or give us something else that does it. Hell, make engineering useful and give us a craftable AH mount.

1 Like

I’m personally glad they took it out of the game. Why? Because i’ve spent alot of time farming gold to buy it. I didn’t flip anything or played the AH in that sense. Atal’dazar and Sandstone Drake for 3 months straight. All for the prestige. Imagine if it would still be in the game, everyone and their mother would have it.

I’d call it an advantage if it was from the in-game store for $250. It would be pay to win. Dont you think having Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker back in Vanilla/Classic offered a clear advantage? Of course it did. Character/account progression is a thing. It’s an MMO. Not everyone is equal. Get used to my friend.

Sounds like you are.

Then i better get all five million gold back, beacuse I spent that gold specifically for that AH NPC.

1 Like

Dude wod/legion/bfa had soooo many gold making avenues. If you missed bronto thats kinda on you. Unless you came back for BFA, in that case im doubly sorry xD.

However bfa money making was easy so…

Katy Stampwhistle is available, after an albeit tedious quest in legion, and she doesn’t have the disadvantage of needing to be able to mount up.

That quest was glorious idk what your talking about.

Infact its glory is ONLY overshadowed by the true wow timeline. The one with murloc varian.

Id play that over wow anyday of the week.

1 Like

I would love to see the bruto given dragon riding.

Ion:

Wdym? THAT QUEST WAS AMAZING. I’m still looking for a questline that made me feel the same way that one did. Man, i felt like a child in a factory. Looking into a magical post office was wonderful.

2 Likes

That’s a thing? Are they still selling for a lot? I could use the gold.

I agree they should bring it back at the original vendors for the original price.