Brutosaur offers a clear advantage

Audibly laughed out loud.

1 Like

I skipped SL, but since WoD, my AH has been my garrison.

I still own the longboi as I was pretty much ONLY doing AH stuff going into BfA and for most of the first part of BfA.

I donā€™t know if I have gotten 5mil gold worth of convenience from this thing, especially since two of my chars are engineers and I used to use the engie AH in MoP before I got the garrison going in WoD.

Absolutely never use Org or any main city in retail, because why would I ever need to go to those cities?

This is a bit dramatic.

2 Likes

That is Blizzardā€™s MO. They do this quite a lot. Itā€™s why when thereā€™s a topic that I am passionate about one way or another, I am very vocal on it.

Giving Blizzard more room to monkey paw anything is bad, bad juju. But people keep insisting on doing it.

1 Like

takes no time to go to a mailbox and mail items to an alt to post

yeah no - this is ridiculous. I didnā€™t pay 5 million for a barber.

1 Like

How is it a big deal? Just have a bank alt sitting at the ah, takes a few mins to log over

I believe that was kinda the point of the mount beyond Collection value.

butā€¦ mount owners donā€™t have that.
there are plenty of places where you canā€™t mount.
ā€¦but those places let engineers access the auction house.
get rid of engineering, itā€™s clearly an unfair advantage :roll_eyes:

lolā€¦ iā€™d hazard a guess that most people either already had the gold for it, or farmed the gold during the expansion.
i chose to farm, because i wasnā€™t in a position to blow real world money on pixels.

ā€¦but itā€™s always interesting when people choose to speak on behalf of ā€œmost playersā€, when they have no idea about how anyone obtained it.
i meanā€¦ it seems a bit weird to buy gold for something like the bruto, and risk your account in the process.

2 Likes

Many of us already had the gold from WoD and Legion mission boards gold missionsā€¦I ran 14 lvl 3 Garrisons in WoDā€¦I had 14 top missions boards in Legion tooā€¦as I told that one person that keeps making up lies ā€¦many of us also made tons of gold off battle pets during that period tooā€¦knows I did with one pet from the Secret group find in Wintersprings caveā€¦ that person also likes to hide their profile from others ā€¦never trust anyone that does that.

1 Like

doesnā€™t offer an advantage at all.

I dont know about you. I dont have long boy and I too can access the auction house anywhere. Even if Iā€™m not infront of my pc. I can be on a family vacation as long as I have a phone signal I can access the auction house anywhere. All I need is a smart phone. You do have those right?

If anything its an advantage not to have a longboi. If I had it, I would be riding it everywhere instead of flying.

ā€œThing cost 5 million gold, itā€™s getting used!ā€

This is why my Main stays sn engineer besides the AH at all major hubs that typically donā€™t. Rocket boots and the like are great perks

No, you crying to deprive people of something because you donā€™t have one. And be honest, what kind of advantage does it really bring? That you can sit on your butt on the beach wasting your time playing the AH rather than sitting on your butt in the actual AH? Itā€™s all worthless pixels.

I donā€™t think they should have removed it from being buyable, but I also think the advantage you mention is perfectly fine. AHs arenā€™t really that difficult to get to.

As an engineer, I do wish I could make a personal one. I think there was one you could make in your garrison, but far as I know thatā€™s it.

What unfair advantage does it give?
Oh no I have to spend a few extra seconds/minutes to go to town and use the ah there?

It boggles my mind that people think this is an unfair advantage.
I donā€™t have one, I wish I did. But I donā€™t think itā€™s anywhere close to a huge advantage. Literally convenience.

Stop pretending it is a big deal then.

Should never have been removed.

4 Likes

I donā€™t have the mount because I was unsubbed for most of BfA. Someone please explain to me what kind of disadvantage I should be facing.

itā€™s not really possible to do that.
you can still view them in the armory.
either search via name, or go to your own armory, delete your info from the url, and replace it with their info and hit enter

:grinning:

I bought it during BFA and I think they need to just put it back on the vendor. If you have the skill to get 5 mil, you deserve a mobile AH just like a raider deserves great gear that helps them excel at their chosen game activity, gold hoarders deserve a goal to reach for the same way.

2 Likes