Brutosaur offers a clear advantage

I agree with your sentiment. However we should both note the obvious exception here. People who simply started playing after it was removed. Now I’m not saying bring it back. I’ve made my sentiments on that clear already. All I am saying is that I sympathize.

The other factor which we have to admit is that there is one critical difference between the bruto and everything else that got removed: Utility. The bruto is the only discontinued item in game apart from old M+ portals, that provides more than just a cosmetic. There probably a couple of other items that have been removed but they’re more niche (like on-use items).

1 Like

The entitlement is strong in this one. Blizzard repeated, many times, that it was going to be removed, however, you decided not to do what’s necessary to obtain the mount yourself for reasons. Nobody is entitled to anything within this game.

TLDR: Op really wants one.

1 Like

This isn’t true. I have multiple because of bag clutter.

Good for those that have obtained it before it was removed. However, it will occasionally show up on the Black-Market Auction House.

You aren’t entitled to anything within this game.

I didn’t say I was.

They can make more auction house mounts that aren’t the brutosaur. Or alternate recolors.

1 Like

You implied it with your posts’ tone.

Then you didn’t read my post properly nor did you read my earlier posts.

Asks questions, puts me on ignore.

And the OP is still a whiner.

Perhaps, there will be a drake, to reflect the current xpac?

Could be multiple sources. Like a broker one, or ethereal, this expansion has mammoths

Nah, instead of all of that, Blizz should just add the long boi back to the vendor and let people buy it for 5mil gold again since I don’t think it’s been on the BMAH in ages. It shouldn’t have been removed. Rewarding gold sinks should stay in the game.

2 Likes

I never feel like I am at a disadvantage not having that mount. But i really don’t know of a reason i would need the auction house right away in an instant rather then take a few seconds to step over to the auction house in cities.

Mountains out of molehills.

Rooster is the best dungeon mount imo. Smol guy, easy to see around. Huge chicken.

A+

1 Like

Only if we bring back old mogs and such as well.

Fair is fair.

Speaking of FOMO mounts…

Obsidian Worldbreaker and Core Hound just appeared on the moonguard BMAH.

I want a blue brutosaur with no auction house on it.
I’d happily pay a million gold for it, or spend tendies.

2 Likes

I just don’t understand why it was even removed to begin with, makes no sense.
All they have to do is add it back and keep the 5 million gold price.

1 Like

It would want to be 4,999,999g because i despise large mounts and only purchased it for the AH lol