Brutosaur offers a clear advantage

I’m wondering where the barber/mailbox mount is though. :dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

Oh no way, they did that once before with my reforging mount… I didnt buy the yak to have an xmog NPC, i bought it for reforging. I did not get any gold back on that purchase.

For those of us that paid 5M for the long boi in BfA, we did it to have the mobile AH NPC, not some barber. if they take away my AH NPC and give me a barber or any other useless NPC… that’s quittin talk right there (you know they wont give me my money back).

3 Likes

They could just add another AH mount into the game, they don’t need to re-release the same thing for this specific purpose.

3 Likes

Everyone should have the chance to browse the AH on a remote mountain top in far west Ohnahran Plains, it’s wonderful. I take my Dinostore™ to see the world. He deserves it.
I’d not say this gives players an “unfair advantage,” though. That’s kinda weird.

Still think it should be obtainable other than BMAH tho. 5k tendies or just straight 5mil on the vendor, like it was.

1 Like

They whined about the ah mount after they sold it (proving once again blizzard planning is as deep as a birdbath). They do not want an ah mount, ah toy, ah pet out in the wild, and if there’s one thing blizzard has proven over and over its that they are willing to die on any stupid hill they decide to die on, no matter how small. They made an entire expansion based around “not flying” because they hate flying, so instead of enhancing existing flying to be fun… they made the closest thing to flying without actually flying (gliding) and went with that. Out of pure spite. I don’t there’s a reversal on this… if anything they will release a terribly colored (tan and brown) bruto single seater for 8m gold and then hold their hands in the air and mea culpa

It hasn’t been on BMAH in years. The dev who said it’s still there is lying by omission, they are masters of PR speak. They could be “telling the truth” by making it 0.00000001% chance on BMAH, as what seems likely atm.

My boyfriend has one on his account but he quit playing months ago so it’s out of action.

Dragonriding is enhanced flying.

1 Like

I don’t have one and can’t say I want one honestly.

I just manage my hearthing so I don’t waste any of them and head to wherever auction house is depending on zone .

1 Like

Yeah, I know it’s like ultra giga rare max on the BMAH, which is pretty stupid. If they refuse to make it earnable by more reasonable means, they could at least make it pop once a month or something.

1 Like

They effectively removed it, but clearly made it some impossibly small number to gaslight people that it’s still there for PR purposes and make people go away.

Absolutely not. While i agree they shouldn’t have made it you cant just take it away from people who have earned it.

Honestly OP sounds like a little kid screaming “if i cant have one you cant either!”. You should have farmed for it like the rest of us did.

SOME gold? You mean 5 million with interest? Sure. I don’t have the mount but i am NOT a fan of removing crap like that, after so long.

1 Like

HAHAHA I didn’t buy the Long Boi cause of the AH…I brought it cause it was a different one of a kind type mount…having the AH is just added candy too the mount to me…I could careless about the AH…I love having a very unique mount that is one of a kind.

3 Likes

I’m still hoping that when we get BFA timewalking we get a littlefoot brutosaur from the TW vendor - smaller, no vendors. I want one for everyday use.

3 Likes

Yes. Their advantage is that they have the most awesome mount in all of WoW.

You read my mind! I just want this mount with, or without, the AH vendor. Preferably without.

:rofl:

I’d buy that too…I like unique mounts…like my Magic Rooster Egg mount…one of the kind in game…I love it …its my go too ground mount when grounded…

2 Likes

Or you could, you know, not care that you don’t have one.

I know, I know. An absurd idea.

3 Likes

This assumes a lot, all of it wrong.

The fact that most than one person seems to think that’s clever really just says it all.

If they bring back the bruto with the AH NPC included, then IMO the floodgates are open. Bring back everything. That includes old PvP glad mounts, MoP challenge mogs and phoenix mounts, wod challenge mogs, the MoP cloak, the wod ring, corrupted ashbringer from OG Naxx, Black proto drake, OG Amani bear, zulian tiger, old Aotc, prepatch and M+ mounts etc etc.

The logic that applies to bringing back the bruto also applies to every single example I mentioned. Bring back one, bring back them all.

3 Likes