Brutal Gladiator being sold for Honor is the biggest slap in the face to PvP Players

If this was somewhere far away from the end of the expansion then I’d agree with you, but it’s not. Historically the PvP gear has been having its rating requirements removed since TBC/Wrath. The only exception I can remember afterward is Cataclysm (didn’t play pandas) but that was because the 2200 gear was only different color-wise and offered no stat advantages beyond the weapon, so there was no point in doing so beyond removing the exclusivity of the 2200+ players’ gear, so they didn’t.

I say if these people want to spend all their capped honor and marks before the next expansion then let them. I’ll be saving mine and be getting 2 (maybe 3) pieces of gear right out the gate when I hit 80.

Gear obtained through arena ratings should look different, so the arena elitists can hang onto that. I kinda think it would be cool if the honor gear were decorated to look like horde/alliance themed, like the old vanilla pvp gear.

half the top gladiators were proven pay to win. nobody cares lol

marks for honor go BRRRRRutal gladiators greatsword.

2 Likes

They can hang onto their titles/mounts for the entire season. That’s all you need.

welcome to 17 years ago!

1 Like

so this is what grob players are like uh
good riddance they got quarantined

LOL so which is it?

3 Likes

oh noes LOGIC

Shoulda got glad you scrub. Then you would have the mount and title and no one else would.

It’s only for a few weeks anyway, let people go wild.

Sensitive, eh

Imagine being butthurt about tbc gear thats gonna be replaced in 4 weeks

1 Like

Basically.

I was going to go full brutal. read some internet stuff and I…said 2 weapons is enough. I got a lower tier pvp armour to replace crap greens.

will I try for better? dunno.

I need a second char to be 70. DK or fix up a boosty like this one is the debate. DK sits at 61 or 62 now.

Or I could be that ever so rare paladin (boost and fix that one). you never see this class around anymore. especially in AV. (this is sarcasm ofc…its world of dk and paladins of late lol).

ROFLMAO. You need to get some life outside of WoW. Worth of pixel glory is ZERO. Nobody really cares and it’s embarrassing to admit that you play WoW.

What, people have been buying arena boosts since original tbc.

Eh, AV CtA is this weekend so it couldn’t hurt to at least grind out the 4 piece set bonus just for that extra oomph

Isn’t the whole point just to get the title and the gear just goes along with it? I could be wrong I haven’t played in forever, but I thought you get a title to show that your good in arena and then the gear is worthless once the season ends?

3 Likes

Some people actually play this game just to get gear and do nothing with it. So other people getting gear detracts from their experience.

There are elitist gate keepers in both PVP and PVE it seems.

Yep, they get a title and a unique mount that isn’t accessible to anyone else.

The gear isn’t important, because you replace gear. That’s just how MMOs are. OP is just being a tool for the sake of wanting to feel important.