BROKEN - Paladins now have windfury due to critical bug

This sounds like a bug related to the retarded spell batching system.

1 Like

Quick all alliance roll pallies! This is your faction balance fix! 1 pally =5 horde. See. There’s balance.

Actually, not- that’s why there’s a 30 second debuff that grants no honour when landing. Players using methods to remove that debuff are exploiting- yet if you consider it fine to exploit that (as all Horde do), then I see no problem in pallies using reck bomb macros.

yes its called reckbombing and the reason reckboming got nerfed in tbc.

When people stereotype/generalize it kind of negates anything you had to say in your post. Just lettin’ you know.

1 Like

Odd, the Alliance on my sever does this. I guess you’re okay with it, too?

It’s called exploiting hand of justice with /startattack /Stopattack spam to give 3 attacks on proc.

Not when it’s true- the overwhelming support for exploiting when it benefits the Horde is clearly shown through these forums and their actions in game.

Note that there are several threads like this of Horde complaining about pallies using a bug that is easier for shammies to use. Because when shammies, horde warriors/rogues were taking advantage of this ‘exploit’, it was fine- literally zero threads of Horde complaining about it.

A pally does it- suddenly it’s an exploit.

Because Horde abusing it for months didn’t consider it an exploit until they found out pallies could do it too if they had HoJ.

2 Likes

This is laughable.

This thread should be moved to the bug forum so it can warrant legitimate attention and determine if it will be resolved or not.

General just turns in to the expected and typical: but the other factions are mean back and forth.

I’ve never seen this bug before this video, nor seen several threads of only Horde supporting exploits. If you can link even one, I’d be interested to read over it.

Bugs/exploits are non-faction specific.

Does this even work for non HoJ or are people just assuming? tested it out with shaman WF buff on my warrior, never got a triple hit.

It takes mere moments of perusing the GD forums before you’ll find rampant Horde support for exploit removing the honourless debuff at FPs or when zoning.

Show me any point in the past few months when Horde complained about this for windfury- protip there isn’t one. Yet, the moment a pally finds out HoJ can do it, Horde complain.

That’s the way Horde think- if it benefits them, it’s not an exploit. If it doesn’t anymore, it suddenly is.

2 Likes

Since you’ve made the claim, and it’s apparent I’m sure it’ll be easy to share a link. Are you referencing the dueling MC glitch? I read through that thread and saw detractors against it from both factions.

I haven’t seen this glitch referenced by anyone yet. This glitch isn’t pally specific and can be exploited by either faction and it’s in everyone’s interest to remove it.

Can you share a link about this glitch?

I imagine you make sweeping generalizations about groups of people irl too, since we’re making generalizations it would appear. I wonder if I posted on my Alliance avatar if my opinions would magically change.

Pro tip: players are players, faction doesn’t matter, and many play both.

1 Like

But you got a double hit with HOJ I am sure.

Yet Horde are only complaining about pallies doing it- I mean, just look at this thread’s title, and there’s several more with similar titles.

If Horde are concerned about everyone doing it- why are they only making threads about pallies?

Simply put- they aren’t concerned about Horde doing it, they didn’t care when they thought only they could do it, but pallies are an alliance class so now it’s suddenly an issue to them, but only that pallies can do it.

1 Like

Exactly. This is working as intended and is a good example of NO CHANGES. No changes means NO gameplay changes! Blizzard has even kept in the bug with heroic strike and cleave removing the offhand miss penalty.

#NOCHANGES

2 Likes

The video is literally a pally. If it was an orc rogue, the title would be the same but saif rogue instead.

Still waiting on a single link to any thread with a unanimous opinion from the Horde on it that the glitch in question is okay.

Still waiting on a single link to any thread of horde bringing this up before they found pallies could do it too. Or even a thread where the title doesn’t make it sound like this is a pally specific ‘exploit’- if it’s even an exploit, as pointed out with the warrior cleave ‘exploit’, it may just be intended.

It’s pretty impressive that of the top fifty threads, this is one of the most read and posted in- because the title implies it’s an exploit for Alliance. I guess if it had been correctly titled, Horde wouldn’t have even bothered to read it.

1 Like

It very well could be intended, thus why in my statement I said it should be migrated to the bug forum for actual assessment in a forum not plagued by people crying about factions.

Apparently you don’t understand how the burden of proof works when making a claim. With how many threads there supposedly are it should be easy enough.

Odd, I read it because I saw a possible glitch thread and was interested to see what it concerned. I should have expected childish faction banter.

I never once said exploiting to remove the defuff was acceptable. Im happy to kill someone landing at a fp for no honor if it means controlling the zone.

Those that exploit the debuff removal are in the same catagory as those that exploit for extra attacks - or any other exploit for that matter.

So in a category of people that Blizz is never going to take action against?

And keep in mind- you’re probably exploiting constantly yourself.

Are you landing offhand attacks while using cleave? That’s an exploit. Are you hitting enemies with melee attacks because of leeway after they’re out of your melee range? That’s an exploit.

Would you be ok with them removing those exploits?