Broken Crafting System - Submitted Ticket: Automated Response Insufficient

I submitted a ticket because yesterday I sent a personal crafting order to upgrade an Elemental Lariat. The crafting system crashed (NPC kept saying to come back later).

When I went back later the menu finally opened, but the “My Orders” is just a spinning loading wheel. The crafter cannot see the order either.

I submitted a ticket and received an automated response saying they’re too busy and to check wowhead/forums. This is obviously insufficient for this issue, and it seems to be plaguing MANY people who have submitted orders to recraft an item since the recent update:

This appears to be a pretty widespread issue (first thread has 90 comments). Where’s the blue post? Clearly an automated response isn’t sufficient for this.

1 Like

I’m on day 3 since my crafting order glitched out. 1 day since my last ticket response which only said my items should be in my mailbox which they weren’t (this is happening to a lot of people too). I’m nervous Blizzard isn’t gonna fix this.

Just now I was able to see the order again in “my orders” and the crafter was able to fill it and send it back to me.