Crafting Order placed before System reset, dissapeared

Wild that this isn’t even listed on the known patch bugs section of the forums or received any kind of blue response given the amount of people this appears to still be affecting. It feels like they don’t care.

1 Like

One last bump before bed. Hopefully this is resolved for us all tomorrow.

1 Like

would be awesome to see any kind of blue response to this ongoing issue.

1 Like

Good morning bump. Still missing items. No ticket response after they told me my items would be in my mailbox.

1 Like

Same for me here, they told me the items would be in the mail box and it didnt show up until the crafting order was expired it self (i set mine to 48h when i sent it). Only got the gold of the order back and not the spark of ingenuity

1 Like

Same thing happened to my lariat yesterday. Submitted a personal order to guildie, the system went down, they can’t see the order, and the “my orders” is just a loading wheel so I can’t cancel it.

I submitted an in game bug report, but is there something else I can do?

1 Like

I opened my original ticket around 8pm eastern on Tuesday January 24. Since then I have received one automated response that was completely useless to me, and one response from a GM saying my issue was resolved and my ticket was closed. My issue still hasn’t been resolved and I had to re-open my ticket (creating a fresh wait time of 2+ days). So for this entire reset I have not been able to play my only character that is geared for end game content. Despite almost 100 posts in this thread with multiple people having this issue we have yet to see any kind of response in blue. This is an absolute joke. My game time is paid until March, and if they don’t respond soon I will let my wallet speak for me and end my sub when my time expires. Plenty of other games out there with support staff who care about the playerbase and actively communicate.

1 Like

Well, I have a completed crafting order in my orders tab now. Still no item, but it’s marginally better than an hour ago.

1 Like

“My orders” is still just a spinning wheel for me. I submitted a ticket and got an automated response, so I re-opened it and said that wasn’t sufficient. IDK if I need to submit a whole new ticket?

Same boat, end-game geared character, locked out of doing keys because this item is missing.

1 Like

Re-opening the ticket should be enough.

1 Like

Just checked my character. I got the completed order in my list too, but nothing sent to my mailbox as well. Seems like they are doing something.

1 Like

Just a warning; mine has said completed since Wednesday. Still no spellblade.

1 Like

I was able to see the order again in “my orders” just now and the crafter was able to fill it and send it back to me.

1 Like

Mine has gone back to saying No Orders Found and there being nothing in my mailbox, inventory or equipped still…

1 Like

Since it’s weekend now, I don’t hold any hope to get my items back until next reset. Well done. Blizzard.

1 Like

i actually got my lariat back after it bugged just like this. except, whenever i sent it back out for a recraft, the crafters (multiple different ones) told me it “bugged” somehow and made them reload. each time it did that, it was stuck until the order expired. just now i tried to equip the item and log out, and upon logging back in, it was just gone. i have the mats for the recraft still, but my lariat is gone. not a visual bug either since i can’t choose it for a recraft, it’s just disappeared. blizzard plssssssssssssssss

1 Like

I’m at the 3rd phase of grief, bargaining. I just want the 2 Sparks of Ingenuity back, they can keep the 15k and concentrated primal infusion.

1 Like

Bump for this 100+ post thread that is clearly affecting a bunch of players that they still won’t even acknowledge exists. This is terrible.

1 Like

No need to say it anymore, I am tired about Blizzard’s attitude towards customers. Unsub now. I’m also closing the ticket.

1 Like

I’ve honestly given up hope of getting my items back at this point. It’s been nearly a week since my crafting order messed up. All I’ve gotten on my tickets are responses that were unhelpful (an automated “check the forums” response, and then a GM telling me my items were in my mailbox and they weren’t). I don’t think Blizzard is going to address this

1 Like