Lost Item During Recraft Order

I submitted a bug report as well, and I assume this has something to do with why they took crafting orders offline…but I lost a Signet of Titanic Insight, the primal infusion, and all mats when I sent this in to get recrafted. It’s in the nether somewhere and nowhere to be found. Submitted ticket. 2 day resolution and going up every minute.

Just want to see if this happened to anyone else?

2 Likes

Yes, many people including myself.

Also happened to me! :slight_smile: Gotta love it. Release was actually quite smooth in all the other ways for me, except for this MAJOR bug.

I just put in an order for a belt and it shows no record of the crafting order being put in and all the items are gone and nothing showed up in my mail.

Exact same thing happened to me.

I really hope Blizz makes an official blue post at least saying they’re aware and working on it… As of now tons of people have their items lost to the nether.

YEP same here put up a work order for belt now its just gone including my spark

Same thing happened to me. I lost my elemental lariat in the nether too. Submitted a ticket 4 hours ago, this is what they responded.

Hello Adventurer!

With our ticket queues being extremely busy, and in the interest of saving you some time, we are sending you this automated reply with some resources that should help resolve the issue. If the issue persists, please get back to us.

Support Articles:
https://battle.net/support/games/wow

Game Info and Guides:

Forums:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/”

This is god awful customer service. I really hope that they address this quickly. It’s causing most people to not be able to play their mains since they are without key items. Saw some people lost weapons too!

Canceled crafting order and item vanished - Support / Customer Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

“Hopefully” they can restore lost items.

Unbelievable

Same issue here, Lost my main wep from a recraft last night to a recraft order. all items for recraft are gone along with my gold tip never got my sword back

Issue seems to have been fixed for me. Item finally showed back up on my end of crafting orders menu and I could retrieve it via cancellation and mail. Hopefully this resolves for others without waiting the 2+ days for GM intervention!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.