Bring Twink Queues Back

Aw that’s cute, you have nothing to say anymore becuse you contradict yourself or have the “get gud” mentality.

Well I mean your entire argument was ignorant, pointless, without direction and without any proof whatsoever. You’re throwing out incorrect arguments, failing to understand the common concepts of this game and i’m not even sure if we’re discussing the same game, actually. You don’t understand how gear progression works, and yet your arguments are a “I’m right, you’re wrong. We’re done.” mentality.

You’re a level 120 end game raider in a thread about battlegrounds. You don’t have a single arena game played and just learned how to use the /hug emote against dead enemy players yesterday. You have very little experience in PvP at all, have 10k honorable kills PERIOD across your entire account and have not done anything rated, ever, anywhere. So tell me again how your opinion matters at all in anything regarding battlegrounds? I’ll wait.

5 Likes

Don’t resort to ad hominem and personal attacks. Be different from the others here who support the playstyle

Hes actually just trolling. Its some one with little to no experience complaining about twinks in pvp. Which he doesn’t even have to deal with. Idk why it took me so long to realize.

3 Likes

Same person different accounts, arguing to increase thread activity.

That is how most twinks in the BG’s think. You got that right. Either be me or quit “Get Gud!” “L2P.”

Coming from the person with 2.8k HK’s… got it glad your stalking me. I can do the same.

To be fair, it’s how most that post here think, not the ones in BGs.

I don’t understand why people have to resort to stalking when they can’t debate. What has our world devolved into? :frowning:

Don’t hold your breath on any proof.

2 Likes

The other way around actually

Is this a cruddy excuse?

Please lurk other threads, they may already have the answers

6 Likes

Stalking? Well, OK, I clicked your profile and checked achievements. Boom, stalking. Also, I looked at your account achievements, good thing you looked at mine instead of just… character achievements…

1 Like

Are you reading these or randomly hitting quote and replying to a completely different line of conversation? I mean, i’m serious. You quite literally took my words, didn’t reply to them how it was meant, and just went off on a tangent.

I mean I can do that if you’d like, here goes.

Thanks, I accept that fact you finally understand how awful your argument was. Maybe in the future you could refrain from trying to bail water out of the ocean.

1 Like

There is no group content in this game that doesn’t require at least some attention to your toon. If you entered or dungeon with the level of care that many random bg players give their toons, you’d get booted.

Maybe we need a vote to kick in bgs? I mean, just today several entered with half their slots empty and the ones that were filled had white starting zone gear. There’s no excuse for that, and you certainly can’t expect to show up wearing a guild tabard and a fishing pole and perform well (or even live).

Maybe Blizz just needs to make a minimum requirement before allowing people to enter bgs. I mean, it’s not like you have to be BiS to play, but requiring at least some gear makes way more sense than trying to penalize people who actually take pride in their toons and put in the time, effort, energy, gold.

And, no, one twink can’t win the game. The team has to actually try. Sitting around crying to “let them win” isn’t how you meet objectives. Learn the maps, get a little gear, and then you will really have fun.

2 Likes

This guy knows what’s going on, the rest of us need to l2p and stop crutchin’ on gear.

https://i.imgur.com/mFR7kgf.jpg

I learned from you. Completely ignoring any questions I posed segmenting my quotes to claim I said something I didn’t because you don’t want to hear anything that objects to what you have to say.

Except it wasn’t, you just refuse to listen to anything that doesn’t follow your line of thinking. Would hate to force you to play with other twinks and not be able to “LOLSTOMP” randoms…

1 Like

Yeah thats the only down side, but I had fun when games actually popped and it was more fun than stat template

… why would i have issues using it? It’s great for killing twink healers. You and I both know lvlers have 0 chance vs us as fury warriors and that can get boring. If you don’t mind me asking are you afraid to fight other twinks?

You can always avoid cheese my dude, you don’t have to conform.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I have been killing Twinks on this very character for a decade? , no plans to stop.

As for Ramstein’s :face_vomiting:
Even with my fat grandfathered version, there was never a need to use it.

That’s exactly why

twinks want to stay in a certain PvP level indefinitely? No problem. Get your gear squished to a baseline like majority has and go ahead. Win by skill.

6 Likes

While this has been fun, the Navy drags me away once more. I’ll be back in a week’ish, stay classy friends!

:sob:

3 Likes