PVP from a twink players perspective, & my solution to fixing it

Yep. I looked around too. Don’t let the surfaces fool you. Some guy even tried doing that to me and didn’t even realize that he was looking at an alt :joy:

This thread ended abruptly on another site, which most of us are aware of.
Not much to see here.

1 Like

I recall seeing him in an 80’s BG once, it was on his Monk. The Val’anyr was a bit noticeable.

I completely and entirely disagree with this. I have made a suggestion to scale down items higher than a baseline heirloom/timewarped inside the PvP Instance only. Read it here: Blizz you gotta separate out XP-Off Twinking - #1358 by Tarjana-amanthul

You’re welcome to spend 100s of IRL $ on overpowered or unobtainable items from the Auction House to help you to prety on level 117 with your level 59. If that is your incentive to obtain sought-after items for more than their transmog, be my guest.

But don’t you expect to visit the battleground in those items and expect to use them to full extent while your xp is off. You will find all your gear above baseline level scaled down like you would in a timewalking dungeon.

Once you don’t have the stupidly overpowered gear, you can twink all you want in that particular bracket. If you win against ordinary players solely with your skill, then godspeed you beautiful pubmaster.

But don’t you prevent others from enjoying an extended staying in a particular bracket if they wish to pay the gear downscale price. I am that casual twink who you don’t care about. And I have a voice too. But what I don’t have is 4 hours xp-off queue pop wait time. Because I have better things to do with my life than camp my screen and hit esc to prevent auto-logout for 4 hours like you obviously do.

That and I also enjoy meeting new people from common player pool, not seeing the same old goats every day. I am not coming back into your cesspit full of “serious” 40 year old basement swamplords. I’ve been there. And only introducing a level cap on all items above a baseline iL inside a PvP Instance can drain that swamp.

Dividng the twinks brackets from common player pool is going to make twink playerbase more stagnant, more toxic and more stenchy than it was before mering. It was just awful. But if that’s how you want to spend your life, grinding that 1 in 1000 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/9455 please go ahead while I grind something worthwhile IRL, while also enjoying the game like it was meant to be enjoyed, not limited to a special secret club of +1 to stamina 10000 gold payers.

6 Likes

Nice posts?
Some players really enjoy “Grinding” in this game, including myself.

Who cares about IRL this is World of Warcraft, and all of this “Grinding” allows us to have cool stuff. :wink:

You’re obviously not trolling. You genuinely believe this. And this is very scary.

So I’m not sure if I’m the first one to break it to you or not, but I can’t just sit by while something like this is thrown around.

There are NO consumers who are just hiding OP! Heaven’s sake 3s arena never popped back in the day when brackets were separate. To re-iterate my point, all the xp-off brackets apart from 20-29 are so scarce you are lucky if you get a game on the weekend. One. darn. game.

Please OP. Stop. There are nowhere near enough players even for a consistent 5v5 when even normal queues take hours to pop outside of prime time. Separate brackets not on weekend you will be sitting there for DAYS. And it will not pop.

Please review mine. Because yours is so far from perfect for both
-twinks (insanely long queue times and seeing same curmudgeons in the Instanced PvP everyday which is boring to tears)
and
-non-twinks (without a healthy pressure in pre-max bracket they are blissfully ignorant of what awaits them at 120, and thus not working on their skills as they should be. Then they hit 120, and are placed vs bored pubmaster premade in a heroic gear. Point me a one green geared jaffy who didn’t get an absolute shock from realising that you can run from dedicated players only for so long until you hit a max level, and then you’re done running and will undertake a floormop role. While if they fight twinks that have their gear downscaled it will vaccinate and toughen them up for a max level, so there are less “alliance is bad at pvp” “why I quite pvp as horde” threads created every minute)

6 Likes

Yeah, that’s one of the twinks he has listed.

https://i.imgur.com/eW66lfy.jpg

1 Like

More experience doing what? It certainly isnt pvp with his 80 honor level and low HKs. I try to not to reply to these threads so they can just fade away, but boy you people make it hard with the things you say.

7 Likes

Dig a little further. Remember, some kid tried making the “honor level” remark about one of my alts that I don’t even PVP on which shows that their “digging” skills are pretty lackluster. Also, my comments about his demeanor don’t even need digging as you can see from his very posts here. The people who regular here and defend the playstyle give their own community a horrible name. People at xpoff are even embarrassed about it.

That’s obsession, I’m afraid.

You completely dodged the question. More experience doing what? Because its certainly not on the topic he posted about.

4 Likes

lol no I didn’t. You didn’t read between the lines. He has overall more experience and credibility on twinking (twinking thread should have been the first clue).

Seeing how the title is " PVP from a twink players perspective, my solution to fixing it" ill be the one the inform you that he does not have more experience in twinking. He MAY have more half done twinks than some, but his overall experience on them is lacking.

8 Likes

I don’t agree.

Not to mention, it’s funny that someone known and actually credible who supports the playstyle comes in and doesn’t agree with the frequent trolls and they invent any reason to discredit him :joy: Oh man, thank you. You just made my day.

Im not discrediting him, im telling YOU that you made a another false claim. Because I can tell you that his experience pales in comparison to mine.

2 Likes

No I didn’t. He has the history to back up his claims unlike most here. I do get it though, bub. You’re grasping at straws. I don’t blame you at this point.

Known and supports the playstyle? 21k HKs over 15 toons =/= supporting the playstyle, he literally makes “BiS” toons to sit and stare at. He doesn’t PvP on them.

7 Likes

What metric do you use to measure someone’s support for the playstyle? Where is this metric documented?

He has very little history compared to others here. What history are you even talking about. So let me ask you 1 more time. Do you think he has more experience twinking in pvp or not? (than “all of us other posters”)

5 Likes

the metric is in the title of this thread…pvp

2 Likes

I’ve already answered you. How do you want me to answer again? Sure he does. His posts here and on xpoff even state what his intentions are. He’s not a “rawr pwn noobs” clown that you see so often here.

Keep reaching.