Bring Twink Queues Back

Their gear and consumeables, enchants etc. :slight_smile:

woooooooah 3 twinks out of 90 players??? say it aint so

1 Like

So what you’re saying is you have no method of identifyiing twinks without an outside reference prepared by someone who knows what they’re doing. If you come across a player whose name is not in that list (which I looked for above and didn’t see (is it an image you expect me to find and reference? Sorry, I’m busy playing.)

Doesn’t seem to matter what bracket I’m in, I can tell the various people twinking pretty easily. Saw quite a few in the 50’s, and in the 60’s.

Fun fact, the three twinks average to 72k dmg between them compared to 23k dmg for the non-twinks in my game. The one twink did nearly 5x the dmg of the average levelling player in that BG.

In Juga’s game with the rogue twink, that twink did 2x the dmg of the next in line where the average for the rest was 62k, the rogue did almost 4x that amount.

In the games without twinks the top dmg is only 2x the average for the rest game.

Twinks in their current state should not be in the game with levellers based on this disparity.

You think I’m a twink… come on now.

Why yes, you’d be what’s known as an xp-on twink. Twinking while you’re leveling as much as possible. Not sure if you knew that was a thing or not.

Did you tell me your method previously and I’ve forgotten? Sorry, I don’t have time to cross-reference 827 posts to see what you said previously about how you make that determination.

Sure, when you get time you can respond to me after figuring out your method to get that information from my posts. :wink:

Because “twink” is anybody and anything you say it is. All good players and players with a full set of gear apparently are twinks.

Twinking is just that, using gear and enchants to outgear the competition. That’s the way it’s always been. Outgearing the competition to death is what twinking is.

That’s…that’s not a thing. As per the people against twinks in this very post twinks are characters with their XP off with BiS gear. There are no “XP on twinks”, we call those people who play the game and make an attempt to stay current with gear. They’re not going out of their way to farm gear or spending thousands of gold on the AH, they’re literally just leveling with appropriate gear/enchants.

1 Like

The goal posts are being moved again.

Now good players that prepare for PvP leveling are an issue.

When does the whining stop?

What do the dogs complain about next?

Stay tuned.

1 Like

You are trying so hard to turn this into a “What is a twink” thread. Go look at the ones I posted and let me know what you think.

1 Like

Cant trust the worgen group she called juga a twink cuz she was >top dmg< lol

1 Like

Yes it is, if twinks are only ones with the “BiS gear” Then most people called twinks, even calling themselves twinks would not be twinks because they don’t have the absolute BiS grandfathered gear, profs, etc.

You can easily outgear levelers which is all that is needed to twink. There is no pre-requisite to have your xp off to be a twink. You can have your xp on and be completely BiS making your point completely moot.

Seems the dogs are doing it too.

Juga wasn’t top dmg. Juga is a twink because of the gear, enchants, and consumables they use. I’ve explained this. Btw, it’s been a couple days since you said you’d be posting on your main again. :thinking: seem to have trouble with that one. But please! Keep being racist, gives me something to click a couple times each time you post.

1 Like

So, by me leveling with gear and enchants appropriate for my level I go from leveler to…twink?

Boy, these posts sure are grasping pretty hard now :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I am yet to see any of the twinks here be ‘good’ players.