Bring Twink Queues Back

Glad to see the lvl15 alt with a hidden profile is judging whos good and whos not.

:laughing:

2 Likes

Sorry guys, if the definition of “twink” includes all good players and everyone with good gear, then you’re playing the wrong game. Go play a game where gear doesn’t matter. Changing the definition of “twinking” isn’t going to help your argument.

The only reason why I’m trying to change this into a “what is a twink” thread is because you people who complain so bitterly about twinks keep changing the definition to at your convenience.

Does the fact that my xp off characters don’t actually have BiS gear mean they’re not really twinks?

You know there’s a difference between better-than-average gear and BiS gear, don’t you?

It’s very easy to look at your armory and discern that, yes. Me being able to tell your achievements doesn’t turn off because I’m posting on a low level.

Don’t do dungeons while leveling then.

Or quest between queues.

How dare you level enchanting while leveling.

It does amuse me twinks continue to call themselves ‘good players’. Twinking is the opposite, it’s the other side of that twinking to get an advantage over others so they can land kills

You don’t PvP so that makes sense.

1 Like

I PvP plenty, more than you actually.

Ah. So mythic raiders are bad players because they optimize their gear, taking an unfair advantage over the competition. I can see where you’re coming from.

Of course you do, and I’m multi R1 on my non-forum account.

Sorry, there’s a reason twinking isn’t a thing at max level. Keep making ground floor arguments though, they defeat themself.

Your HL is account wide and you have achievements from yesterday.

Put 2 and 2 together, I believe in you Floy.

Or it’s what us normal people call smart play.

1 Like

You guys are really grasping at straws both sides. Pro twink and against. Every thread about twinks ends up being 800+ posts from the same people going off topic.

2 Likes

See the problem with posting on an account that clearly is old and sees active use daily is that you have nothing to back that up with and it’s seen through with ease.

So…again look at the ones I identified as twinks and the other 60 I said were not. Do you disagree with my assessment? If not, then my definition is likely the same as yours. If you do disagree, tell us all why.

No, it’s just outgearing something so you can land kills vs same-skill or higher skilled players.

No, it’s called the slot is there so why not fill it? No wonder you’re so against twinks, don’t even want to gear normally

I am gearing normally. This is the gear I’ve been given from quests and dungeons, and even some BGs. Notice the huge disparity between a levelers gear and a twinks gear now? :slight_smile: You only further my argument and disprove yours every time, gotta love the twink crowd.

But ya’ll have fun, eventually Blizz will see the light and further balance out things.

I get it now. My xp off characters aren’t twinks, because I’m in it for honor primarily.