Bring Twink Queues Back

Just armory the top dps in the SS I linked. No enchants and even missing a trinket (in the 60s bracket!!)

I don’t have time to do much followup here. But my experience is that when the other team has a single twink who has clearly solo queued, even one who is fearsome, their team will lose if the rest of the team is uncoordinated and don’t contribute. It’s the premades levelers are put against that are ruining their experience.

1 Like

How many twinks in that BG?

No clue. Most of my BGs are like that though. Yet, in this thread I was called a twink so :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well you aren’t and neither are the rest, so this doesn’t say anything about BG’s with twinks.

The majority of my BGs have been like this so that’s why I say they are super blown out of proportion.

That’s totally false. I have looked up top damage players, and often there is nothing special about their gear.

Like this one:

That priest is impressive. He doesn’t have any enchanted gear but yet 30k more damage than the next person, and 12/0 K/D.

Even missing pants since he only has that updated to level 60

1 Like

Yes indeed, but again, no twinks in that game so why show these?

For those of you who are claiming that “a twink” wrecked a battleground, how exactly do you personally determine that player is a twink? What criteria do you use?

Good catch

Good players make an impact, twinks or not.

2 Likes

find a twink in those games…look up their armoury and see for yourself

Show me some twink matches… these are the majority of mine

You have completely evaded my question. How do you personally determine that a player is “a twink”? You are starting with the claim that you can just know. And you can’t, look at Juga’s images.

Especially in games without twinks…

What am I looking for in those images? What can’t I do?

Scenario: you’re in a battleground. What method are you using to determine which players on your team and the other team are twinks, aside from ESP of course.

Right now it appears from your answers that you have no clue and are just guessing.

I have this one saved from before. I’m not at home to upload more, but top guy was a leveler, I was the twink. Although admittedly I’m not there to push numbers like some twinks do. I’m there to win (and we did at the literal last 2 seconds)
https://imgur.com/vlEN5ai