Bring Twink Queues Back

Wait, what?

Damn, it goes back farther than Crowsfeet. And this whole time, I thought someone was coining a less offensive term.

1 Like

C-congratulations?

You’ve also never leveled through battlegrounds before this expac.

1 Like

Your point?

Crowsfeet can have the credit. Looks like the older posts (as far back as 2011) were just mispellings of NEAT :rofl:

There are a lot of different ways this could happen.

One off the top of my head was a few expacs ago a twinked out disc priest held the flag and camped our graveyard until there was about a minute left. They then left the battleground to avoid getting experience and we got a flag cap.

We “won” but we were thoroughly dominated the entire match.

1 Like

I have, what’s the relevance?

Very well could be. But if Crowsfeet does take credit, it’s a shame that a less offensive term didn’t stick. It helps for when someone wants to google information and gets alarming results.

It doesn’t matter if you win by an inch, or win by a mile. Winning is winning.

It’s a shame that logic doesn’t work in the M+ world.

Maybe you enjoy getting participation trophies and pity wins, I certainly don’t.

So why did you come back then? There haven’t been any changes between now and last December. If this game is so terrible now, why put money back into it?

We need more of this guys posts :joy: Maybe quoting him will bring him back

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/inactive-accounts-can-now-post/115932

Maybe this?

Possibly. I would challenge this though, as literally my sub expired on 2/23 and I didn’t resub until 3/3 (no time to play, you see). During this time I was unable to reply or create new topics.

I can’t test either as I’m still active but then again, I think he said something about having a EU account so maybe a design flaw.

Either which way, normally when someone is fed up with something and turns their back on it, they don’t typically invest any more energy into whatever that is. I’m just wondering why the need to expend energy into something that hasn’t changed. Unless something has changed?

To be fair, some people take a month/2 month breaks and come back.

First off, its cute that you remember me. I’m flattered I guess? I have 185 posts and posted sporadically, yet apparently quite a few of you recognize me.

Next, I have some down time at the moment so I wanted to check out the new raid and patch changes. I go on a month by month basis and already have my sub canceled. I may or may not renew, who knows?

Finally, my presence is irrelevant to the argument. Not sure why that keeps getting deflected to when I make a point.

Like the night elf priest that I responded to when I called twinks lazy. Pivoting to my sub status doesn’t make my twinks are lazy argument wrong.

2 Likes

Some people get upset and need time to cool off.

Maybe something small that just happened to be what they were waiting for (slight reach) did change or they found something else to do. Some of us have bucket lists. Just a thought.