Bring Twink Queues Back

Well let’s cut it out. Everyone here seems to like this game and we all want it to be the best it can. We just have different ideas about how that should happen.

You know that just being a twink doesn’t give you a 100% winrate right? You still have to play with your team to win the BG

2 Likes

Logic doesn’t work here

1 Like

Ultima Online is probably a good example. I’ve had the same gear on my toons for years. Not because new things aren’t available. That game is more based on your skills and doesn’t even have leveling (not XP leveling anyway)

Did you see the awesome trinket my hunter has? Took me a while to get.

LFR chat is generally exaggerated, from an anecdotal perspective.

So true! I actually own a game where we had 2 twinks and they had 3, very exciting. But that was an extremely rare occurrence for me, usually it is count the twinks and that is the game.

Or count the players with missing gear/white gear. Though the 60s bracket I haven’t seen that yet

Who is claiming they have 100% winrate?

I claimed they were lazy. Bringing up winrates, time played metrics, or other irrelevant information doesn’t make them less lazy.

They gear once and done, then do battlegrounds like a quick match in a FPS forever. Theres no character progression outside of very rare gear replacement situations.

1 Like

Some have honestly tried. It’s sad that it gets to a point where somebody stands by what they feel is best for the game and the person they speak to only wants to reply thereafter with insults rather than say “ok, you do you”.

I can respect someone’s opinion on what they feel will improve the game as I’m always in favor of improvement, even though some don’t like change. It’s not common to see people who share that sentiment. Too many shed their facade once this happens.

If you read these threads, you would think just being a twink = autowin.

Same goes for heirlooms. Guess we all just live under the same lazy planet

So?

You are in for a nice treat with this upcoming patch. :ok_hand:
Players are rewarded for their Time Invested in World of Warcraft.
This I can personally guarantee you.

1 Like

Did you see the trinket?

Do you feel LFR chat is as bad as people say?

Yea, okay:

5 Likes

That is another interesting search on these Forums, NEET.
Take a look for yourselves. :rofl:

1 Like

Makes me wonder what happened to Crowsfeet.

They switched factions.

Depends how you interpret it. Playing against a twink is a major uphill battle regardless of win or loss. You might have won, but maybe it was because the twink got bored and started farming some random person or whatever. You still got dominated.

Heirlooms are lazy as well, but the people wearing them usually aren’t sticking around the same bracket forever. Their gear usually reflects that.

Focusing days, weeks, whatever building a character for a specific bracket gearing them in BiS items is far lazier then the person leveling and replacing gear to even attempt to stay competitive in those brackets.

Continuous gear treadmill forever vs once and done twink. One is lazier then the other.

2 Likes

While you’re at it, the old forums are still around. Search NEET on the old forums too lol

1 Like

The best part is coming soon, as promised. :rofl:

Negative. I haven’t stepped foot in anything other than BGs.

1 Like