Bring Twink Queues Back

I am starting to think its this 1 other guy who was posting before as a worgen he was mentioning he had like 4 accounts and he switched alts a lot. probably the same guy

1 Like

Alrighty then.

I have a feeling it won’t be the first time you’re asked this… source?

1 Like

That’s for island expeditions, which is PvE content and not PvP. Now who’s grasping/reaching? That one has nothing to do with BG xp on/off queues.

They also wanted to change that, btw. The source you cited shows Blizzard didn’t want people to turn off xp

1 Like

To curb this behavior, we plan to implement a hotfix in the coming days that will disable the ability to turn off XP gains on characters level 110 or higher. Additionally, any character of that level who already has XP disabled will find it automatically re-enabled the next time they log in.

and again, does not talk about xp off/on separate queues.

Right… that should tell you everything you need to know about Blizz’s mentality on the issue.

When they were considering turning of twinking it was for PvE purposes (which they backpedaled btw)… it wasn’t even about PvP… at all. If Blizz was on your side as you claim they would have turned it off bc of twinks wrecking in PvP. That wasn’t even considered in the decision. They don’t care about low level pvp, they never have.

1 Like

Since you didn’t read the post, or are too obtuse to comprehend it, I’ll just leave you to your error.

Blizzard wanted to stop powerleveling, but wanted to allow me to continue to farm people at 110. People like you and the other twinks that inhabit our bracket. Thanks.

1 Like

False, they wanted them in their own queue which is why they had them in a diffent queue system but entitled twinks complained about wait times.

The post specifically doesn’t talk about separate queues.

Right?

Imagine linking the thread where they planned to disable twinks for PVE purposes as proof that Blizz is against twinking in PvP.

Like wut

1 Like

I didn’t link the thread, Demon did. Maybe Demon should be throwing insults at you too.

Excuse me I should have said “reference” not “link”…but you knew damn well what I meant.

Your pedantic reply really remind me of another worgen that looooves to sidestep substance and argue semantics…

Its funny because this guy doesn’t even realize that merging the twink brackets was kind of an accidental oversight that Blizzard then came out and clarified with the 110 post. XP ON/OFF was merged when templates were a thing. The templates were removed and now the brackets remained merged. Us twinks held our breath as we expected them to cater to entitled players with white gear on, but lo and behold, Blizzard redeemed themselves by expressly stating that the intention of the XPOFF feature is for lower level players to stay in a bracket and twink.

Yet here he is saying its because twinks complained. Laughable. Imagine thinking that twinks were on here posting daily about their brackets for an entire year.

2 Likes

I didn’t even reference the thread myself until it was brought up in an argument about PvP and separate queue systems which it doesn’t talk about at all to pander to their own argument and fail. Which is what you seem to do best.

Considering you’ve been doing that for months.

Just saying.

The fact that the thread linked doesn’t talk about separating PvP ques is the point. Here is the most recent thread by Blizz discussing how xp off and twinking should work. Nowhere in there was que separation discussed… they’re only concern is with the PvE ramifications of twinking… which is our entire point. Blizz is obviously OK with PvP twink ques being combined… they didn’t even bring it up as an issue when they were addressing twinks. In fact they even explicitely said “The intention of the XP-off feature is to allow alternate characters to stay in lower-level PvP brackets” they know full well that PvP twinks are a thing and they see that as intended gameplay.

1 Like

They didn’t talk about it in a thread that is completely irrelevant to it and specifically talking about 110+ Twinking and information about that so therefore they must be OK with X is making an assumption, which would be false just due to the nature of making an assumption instead of basing it off of fact. The quote you mentioned doesn’t talk about queues at all. It talks about letting them stay in a level bracket.

No assumptions being made bud.

Blizz themselves explicitly said “The intention of the XP-off feature is to allow alternate characters to stay in lower-level PvP brackets”. Twinking in PvP is intended gameplay, according to the game devs themselves.

5 Likes

Okay, where does that talk about the separate queues; and not just off-hand mentioning 10-19 is a bracket? It doesn’t. Talk about reaching. :slight_smile:

I know who you are now! I’m a fan!

1 Like