Bring back Ornyx!

I would like to think they’ve filtered and vetted the company’s direct spokesmen well enough that trust level 3 would be a given, not something they need to earn like us.

Also using the new forums as a metric for how active mods were is asinine. They were far more active on the old board.

2 Likes

That isn’t what the discussion what about. That person claimed one CM was very active. I disagreed because his stats indicated he wouldn’t even meet the reading requirement for a trust lvl 3.

Like I said above, none of them have been as active on this board as the old one. I regularly saw posts from Ornyx and Ythisens. I didn’t even have to seek them out. Whether I was looking around GD, the Paladin forums, or any other board you’d see them poke their head in once in a while.

I’ve browsed these new boards more frequently, and so far the only post I’ve found ‘organically’ (without clicking the Blizzard tracker and specifically looking for them) was from Kaivax earlier today. Prior to that nothing in 2 months. On the old board if it went more than a week without seeing Ornyx or Ythisens I started to wonder if they were sick.

Edit: speaking of the Blizzard tracker, I might be imagining this but I see a stark difference between blue interaction with Classic’s forum and this one. It’s almost like on the Classic board they’re free to interact the way they did in Wrath and prior. Weird.

2 Likes

Kind of like , if there is no one to hear our grievances then there are no grievances.

Blizz employees don’t have to meet the requirements that is only for the paying player base.

Before the changes Yitheisens was quite active .

Disregard the quote part that was an accidental quote

<_<

Only semi-germaine, but I couldn’t resist.

I know they don’t have to meet the trust requirements. I am trying to point out ‘active’ is a very subjective term and illustrate if you actually look at objective stats that may have not been the case at all.

There were lots of complaints about not enough communication when he was here.

You guys are trying to rewrite history.

Oh he was active but most of it was fluff threads or classic .

Plus everything about these forums is subjective.

Heck I can still remember when Lore engaged with us before becoming attached to Watcher .

All we are saying is in the past the CMs engaged more with us some of it was relevant and some not so much .

IMO it started getting worse starting in WoD when players found out about no flying from a source outside of Blizz . The resulting backlash resulting in loss of players until PF came along. This was furthered along when people started speaking up about issues to classes and other aspects of the game in the open alpha/beta and ptr testing of the game going all the way up to now.

THis latest bunch doesn’t want to hear even constructive criticism and by having the CMs engage with us less they don’t have to

1 Like

Nah, you just can’t accept that you’re flat out wrong.

There’s no benefit to me to fabricate Ornyx or Ythisen’s activity in the past.

But I can tell you this, if they didn’t poke their head out more than anyone else I would’ve long forgotten they even existed. Those two are the only CMs I could name off the top of my head (sorry ahead of time to any current blues that might spot this).

Says the person who has already been PROVEN wrong a number of times in this discussion. Yes right, everyone should believe you.

How did you prove me wrong? I said they were more active on the old board. Your data from the current boards is irrelevant.

Oh I see it is a memory problem. You can scroll up and just read to refresh your memory you know.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points,and may God have mercy on your soul.

1 Like

There were complaints about inactivity in general, and still are. He was the only one who was active after Ornyx left.

No one is trying to “rewrite” anything. We’re stating what we saw as forum goers. Out of the list of CMs forum goers were aware of, Ysthens was the only one who could be seen on a regular (or semi-regular) basis in the forums doing anything other than posting some notice.

You like that CMs only post notifications (notices, updates, clarifications, etc.), most of the people posting in this thread preferred the time when CMs posted just to be engaging with the community when they didn’t have anything “official” to say. Ysthens was the last of the CMs that did that, whether you agree with the practice or not.

Aww… I missed that one. I miss her posting too. :cry:

That person was me. And I see no where that his “stats” can be seen other than your claim that “someone” said he was not active.

I don’t ever believe “someone saw it” statements with zero proof. And since you can’t show any proof, other than finding “someone’s” post where they made the claim and their claim can’t be proven, I highly doubt “someone’s” statement to be anywhere close to accurate.

What you said is akin to “my sister’s brother’s uncle’s nephew’s cousin’s best friend from Shantytown saw it himself!!”. I wouldn’t believe that either.

Goat>Yak>A potted plant>A potato>firecat>a can of beans>Treeman

That thread probably still exists. If they fixed google search for this forum I might look it up - why I don’t know because you will still dismiss the results.

Appears his profile with that information was deleted since you click on the link in this you get a 404 but the numbers are quoted in here.

Well, if this post is true, Ysthens was by far the most active CM. So all you did by posting this (which can’t be proven since the activity can’t actually be seen) is prove our point that he was active in the forums.

Thanks! :wink:

Tea Goat is why I bought that baby talbukk pet, Because I respected the guy and hoped part of my $5 would go to his paycheck. There are no CMs in these forums that earned my respect like that with the current crop of CMs.

1 Like