Bring back mage tower

I have all 36 mage towers unlocked. I wouldn’t mind others being able to get them. So long as they are challenging to obtain of course!

I assume theyll add a CM at the end of BFA. My guess is armor sets since we don’t have tier.

1 Like

At the end of the day just bring back mage tower!

Maybe Classic Wow will scale to Legion content one day.
You will have your chance there :smiley:
(Or they’ll create all expac separetly and play the ones you want to)
You miss the bus, wait for another one… if another bus pass

100% for exclusive btw

They could also easily re-color the models, like they did with Amani War Bear after you could no longer obtain that through ZA challenge mode. I don’t think too many people had a problem with that. I do think new rewards would be more preferable though.

100% exclusive with a come back! we’ll have our chances again its just a matter of time.

3 Likes

Well, it might be a no from you but I’m not speaking out to you! Im speaking out to blizz and stating my opinion. I really hope they do and if they do and you have a problem with it there is always the option of unsubscribing.

…Then why’d you reply to me with a notification that popped up saying you responded to me? That’s why I responded to you in the first place. Go check.

3 Likes

Well for your sake I hope they bring it back! For those who never experienced it or didnt get the appearances I hope they can get them.

1 Like

I’ve said it before if Blizz brings back the mage tower with the same rewards then they have to bring everything back.

People have wanted the legendary cloaks to come back but it’s not going to happen.

If it did then the mage tower would have to wait for at least 3 expansions.

As someone who only got 2 of the appearances the blood dk and unholy one. I would have to disagree. They should stay exclusive to those of us who put in the effort and time to get them. However I would absolutely love for blizzard to add in a new mage tower like challenge with all new cosmetic rewards.

4 Likes

Honestly, for blizzard it might be in their best interest to bring back and obtain some items in the game it was a constant grind. If anything it would keep people subscribing and giving them something to do while end game content comes to a stall and people have nothing to do.

Thank goodness these appearances arent coming back. I think it would be in their best interest to create new challenges and new rewards so people can have a chance to work towards those since the legion ones arent coming back

5 Likes

Have a new mage tower like experience with new skins to earn.
Even bring back the mage tower itself, for those that want to do it.
But the skins from the mage tower need to stay exclusive.

3 Likes

Those appearances are cool for a reason, because they were difficult(ish) and time exclusive, the second something becomes easy to get and everyone has it (bronze drake) it loses its value.

Do you look in awe when you see a honda accord drive past? No.

What about a bugatti veyron? Hell yeah you do.

2 Likes

I hated the tower. It was never open long when I played. And when it was up indefinitely, i was so burned out and beyond frustrated by my spec challenge despite following the guides.

Kudos to those who got it, but i will walk away from that ****ing thing if another shows up in BFA. I know my spec, but that mess was about dancing in perfect precision to the point that one mistake was death.

No, Legion MT can stay gone forever. I don’t worship those who got it. I weep for the probably 50,000 attempts. I’d rather pick that many noble garden chocolate eggs randomly scattered over the whole world if they spawned in only 20 locations and despawned to another 20.

I’ll pass. Good riddance

1 Like

Well, as I mentioned previously, if you know that time sensitive content is no longer playable, just move forward. Shoot for the stars you can reach, rather than trying to travel back to a supernova in the past.

If people didnt want to relive the past expansion they wouldnt be bringing back classic. Private servers are busier then some of wow’s current going servers.

are there a lot of mage towers in vanilla servers?

3 Likes

And when classic rolls out, you can work for that Scarab Lord title and mount… on that character or account.