Bring back mage tower

Nope. The challenges were made for the Legion iteration of those classes. That includes the artifact weapons, the legendaries and the abilities that are now gone.

I’d rather Blizzard work on new challenges then scale old ones. Because if Timewalking is an example of anything, scaling doesn’t inherently make the fights just as difficult as they were in the past.

1 Like

Why i dont deserve it? because it wasnt possible for me to play at the time?
Because i would have definitely got them if i was allowed

Sorry but having stuff like that doesnt make you special, and they shouldnt be permanently blocked

1 Like

That works too, they could create a new event out of this

They haven’t announced anything in SL but I think it would be beneficial for them to create newer challenges and new rewards as well. I hope that’s what the Tower is gonna be.

I just wish they bring the old rewards too

No the old rewards should stay in the past. Because them saying “Hey guys this reward is going away soon so get on the challenge” only to say “Haha. Gotcha! Challenge is back” is only going to cause frustration.

4 Likes

No. You had your time. Plenty of time.

It you weren’t playing then you don’t deserve it.

How very “Mythic raiders are the only true players” of you, take that attitude of yours and stop playing my game.

1 Like

By saying “my game” you just did what you accused him of doing.

I’m not a mythic raider. Never have been. Not even a heroic raider. However I got these done. When they were relevant. They were a prize for that time. If you weren’t there or didn’t take the time or didn’t have the skill to get them then you don’t deserve them. Pretty simple.

Stoooop. You didn’t need to be a Mythic Raider to do the challenge.

It wont matter unless they make it easier to earn than back then, and the people that did get them already had the luxury of having the appearances WAY earlier than others

Maybe when Legion timewalking is introduced. So long as it’s not super nerfed. I’m annoyed the only one I got was for my ele shaman, didn’t focus enough on it before it ended.

I’m just opposed to them removing content in general is my opinion. Leave things in for people that didn’t play at that time.

There needs to be another flail weapon though, I didn’t play port back then so no way I was getting it lol.

Not really much of a luxury to say “Haha I had it first” when it comes to exclusive content. Especially when it comes to appearances. The only time I see having something first is something of prestige is if it’s laced with a power gain as well. There are plenty of other transmogs in the game that are available. Just be ready to jump on the next Mage Tower like challenge they make so you can get an exclusive of your own.

Nah… Blizzard is into removing content and wrecking beautiful places in the world. Legendary Cloak questline… gone. Legendary Ring questline… gone…Mage Towers… gone; artifact weapon, gone…

Vale of Eternal Blossoms -turned into a crumbling wreckage…etc.

No

I’m okay with the consequences of my laziness

The issue comes from removed content, they should simply stop doing that and re-add removed stuff, take Corrupted Ashbringer for example, have you ever seen one of those in person? cause i havent

The achievements are good enough has exclusivity to begin with

They tend to usually do challenge appearances now in some form, I doubt they’ll do a mage tower iteration. Just too much work considering what they are doing for shadowlands. I also see the whole expansion specific stuff as idiotic… just one less thing people who missed out don’t have to work towards. Instead of having a World you do challenges in, try various things… it’s just one big timer with the rest epeen flexing 'cause they were there or some childish nonsense.

I’m interested to know what they’ll do for Shadowlands 'cause as it stands, there isnt much FOR ME to stay invested.

Well class redesigns is enough for me to be fair, i really want my Rogue back

The Tower is what they are banking on it sounds like. I’m interested, but cautiously so. Making it soloable scaling really concerns me. Group content has been getting more exclusive/transient as it’s been anyways. I couldn’t tell you the names of any of the people I’ve run dungeons with in years.