Bring back mage tower

The Mage Tower was horribly tuned and one of the worst pieces of content ever made by Blizzard.

1 Like

Day 1 of mage tower it was clear mage tower exists only in legion and after legion the appearances are no longer obtainable.

While they are at it they should just bring back the challenge mode from Mop or even the one from WoD…

Btw i have neither and missing 1 or 2 from Legion but i would not ask for them back.

Transmog is like one of the only fun things left in the game currently. I’d agree to keep them exclusive if the current game had more interesting things to do, but honestly, having Mage Tower back would make the game more enjoyable and entertaining right now.

Holy murloco’s…he’s back.

thus the thread was invalidated

2 Likes

We cannot bring back the mage tower rewards.

I am a pathetic loser IRL who has failed at everything and accomplished nothing. The only meaningful thing I have ever achieved in life was the three mage tower artifact skins for my three mage specs. If you take those away and just give them to everyone you’d invalidate the one thing that gives my life meaning.

1 Like

Personally add more stuff like the mage tower please.

False. The arcane mage tower did not let you use blink because of LOS issues, and polymorph was altered to make it work in a way that it never has ever.

It has nothing to do with being a mage

Casualbads get raid quality gear throwing onions at birds. Having time locked cosmetic items is not the end of the world, and gives people something actually to look forward to, and reward skill in a game where waiting for blizzard to hand you things is the new strat.

If you missed out too bad so sad.

3 Likes

I’d be all for playing the scenarios as I hate when they remove content, but you don’t deserve the skins if you didn’t complete it when it was challenging. Sorry!

6 Likes

Can’t speak for them but some players this is what we do. My grander goals of late is collect the order hall appearances and mounts. Its more intriguing than BFA. Its only fun thing now is N’Zoth. And unless I am wrong (and I hope I am)….we will have to stop our N’Zoth worship at some point.

Mogs are eternal. mage tower gave some good ones. Why the rabble rabble of welfare 400 gear is mildly amusing. 1 year from now that gear will be crap. Its the mog that stays long after that item went to trash.

Good ones late legion starters had almost no time to get. And post legion players will never have.

BFA to some mog wise…is not all that good. I personally dislike many looks of the BFA Gear. When I can be motivated to visit transmog pretty good chance its to replace a BFA look to the item with legion if not prior.

We could argue well it be easy to get. Spam as a 120. Fine…level lock this. Make a player turn off leveling to get.

Because mounts and appearances are the only things that matter in this game.

I’m going to ask you nicely but also seriously, please never ever play warframe. It’s community is so nice and helpful, and right now it’s a much better game than this bfa crap too. And know what it doesn’t have? Absolutely terrible players using tank trinkets begging for all the good stuff because they horribly suck at the game. New players learn, new players struggle, but no one is demanding nerfs or handouts. People actually take pride in figuring out stuff there.

So please stay in wow. It deserves you.

1 Like

I’m not sure I posted about the actual encounters themselves. You might be quoting the wrong person?

Those birds in that tortellini seekers quest beachhead are pretty hard to hit and spawn very fast, not to mention the crabs.

See when you say this stuff I’m starting to believe you’re trolling because now I question how you know how to put pants on in the morning. Or are zippers OP and a slap in the face?

4 Likes

Keep trying son, a broken clock is right twice a day.

It’s easier to just not bother with them.

1 Like

Then it’s a shame those people weren’t mog hunting in legion. I came back over a year into legion and still got a few.

I don’t know why you bring up “welfare gear”. The appearances weren’t gear. They were rewards for a time sensitive challenge. In case you didn’t know, pandaria and WoD also has time sensitive mogs. Don’t see anyone clamouring to get those back, so why the legion ones?

Level locking would likely either make them way too easy because of scaling, or impossible because of the uselessness of the artifact wespon now. So no, even if they did that i would be against it.

People who didn’t get these need to realize that they missed out and be prepared for anything like this that may come in the future.

This character started off as a day one Nightborne when they first came out as allied races. So pretty late in the game as far as Legion went. I even took it slow and leveled my own way through archaeology and stuff. Wasn’t in a giant rush to hit max level. Still managed to get the mage tower skins for all three specs on this character.

1 Like