Bring back class order halls!

Gaining new players and maintaining them long term by getting them invested in the story and the world is progress.

What dragonflight is is a soft reboot. All of those previous expansions doesn’t matter. And plus TWW will be different from previous expansions in terms of storytelling.

I don’t see the correlation between this and what I’m suggesting at all.

The world is no longer part of the story. Now, its character driven stories and no longer world building or anything else.

The developers have literally called the world the main character. Honestly, your posts are just a combination of incoherent babbling and contrarian trolling at this point.

“Azeroth” as in the Worldsoul not the literal “world”. I am not a troll when they said the world as in Azeroth itself not the world that we inhabit.

azeroth is not even a titan either

im curious what it is. and why the titans are returning to it

So you want them to waste time on making two new order halls… for this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Can’t create that many new storylines, but could use it for the “tour” at the end of Exile’s Reach, I guess. Except they’d still have to create two new ones and I still don’t think it’s worth the time and effort.

But that’s just me.

Class Order Halls would be a great place to enter training scenarios that teach you and help you to better play your Class/Spec.

Yeah bring back order halls! Like Warriors valhalla, Warlocks demon army rock in space, and Rogues… looks at dalaran rubble uhhh…

Yes! Bring them back. The class halls were the best.

No, just no. They were not.

You make it sound like they don’t have the resources for it.
Besides it would be more than 2 new order halls. They would need to move a few more order halls to be expansion neutral.

Anyway order halls could be a great way to teach you how to play your class/spec.
Imagine it, levels 1-15 center around your order hall. Then 15-30 focus on your racial “starting” zone.

It’s also nice to have a location where like minded players are, for RP and to ask questions about your class that is more than just a forum.

1 Like

I liked them besides the mission table. We got lots of unique quests, lore bits, npcs are fleshed out and brought to life, cool weapon appearances to unlock, armor sets, druid forms!

1 Like

Would love to see the class halls return and Blizzard wouldn’t even have to do that much. All of the major capitals already have NPC class trainers. These trainers have been out of worker due to the new class progression. Give them the ability to port the player to the corresponding Class Hall.

2 Likes

This is my dream for Class Halls, I would love this.

The amount of Divine Steed neighing back in Legions hayday.
It was a plethora.

So will DKs. Yay Death Gate. Unless you’re saying Acherus gets hammered too.

Dalaran being rebuilt where it once stood originally – At the crater, would be fantastic :star_struck:

2 Likes

So many things have been left behind with no reason to visit them today.

Halfhill farm
Garrison
Class Halls
Covenants

Not sure why they do this, maybe one day a creative development team will find a use for these relics.

2 Likes