Bring back class order halls!

Many order halls will have to be relocated to be more grounded in an expansion-less environment.

I would rather it not be.

Fun fact. I’m sure folks mentioned it already but eh. There’s a WoW survey you can find on the battlenet launcher somewhere. Class Order Halls is one of the options for stuff you’d like to see.

1 Like

There isn’t more than one. If you mean gameplay wise, the Legion one.

Personal distaste for it?

1 Like

It’s been used far too many times in far too many expansions.

1 Like

You know, I’m surprised how I still look back at the order halls fondly. They really made you feel like a part of your class, they were always populated with players, and even if you never spoke to any of those players, you knew that you and they always had at least one thing in common. You were all kind of striving together within your lane, with a shared aesthetic and flavor.

I really liked it a lot.

4 Likes

How do you plan to make them even remotely useful without mission tables and borrowed power systems?

Unique daily/weekly quest.
Unique daily/weekly challenge delve.
Unique rotating class vanity items (toys, pet, mounts, transmog). Many of the featured items in the trading post could instead be added to a vendor in the order hall.

4 Likes

Broken Shores Dalaran is going nowhere. Your OH will be safe and sound.

GOD NO!!! This is another No No NO!!!

They are not bringing any of those back. They need to follow dragonflight model and stick to it because it works.

I hate Dragonflight go back to Wrath of the lich King expansion. NO LFR, Item level and everything was great, O MOP was awesome to, everything from legion has bee garbage and poo.

What you listed saved the game from becoming obsolete. And it brought accessibility to those who don’t have time to form their own group or have time in their day to play for long hours.

1 Like

I think they would be useful in the new player experience, rather than as current expansion content, though an occasional flavor quest centered around a class hall would be fun.

2 Likes

New players will be funneled to dragonflight content no more systems or whatever. And also new players will not know chromie time exist and or command boards because they are not marked on their map.

Blah blah blah, no it didnt.

I’m well aware. I’m suggesting class halls would be fun to include in the new player leveling experience.

You’re so blinded by your own bias then see the bigger picture.

1 Like

No, this game needs to progress not regress with all of those resource intensive features. Look at how dragonflight ended up content filled expansion due to the fact that they have dropped everything from those previous expansions.

1 Like