Bring back class order halls!

More reasons to hate Odyn!

I wonder if returning class halls will finally allow other races have access such as Mag’har Druid or Night Elf Paladin.

Odyn will be ok. He just needs to rub some dirt in it.

Abandoning them was one of the dumbest things Blizzard has ever done.

Also, I can’t remember which but some of them need to be made more easily accessible. Warlocks, Warriors and Rogues can’t even teleport to them iirc. Why???

Due to upcoming events affecting several order halls but specifically the sewers in this case, Rogues will definitely need one. The Uncrowned existed before the events in Legion so a new base of operations wouldn’t be out of the question. Ravenholdt Manor still exists and they can finally clean up that eggshell in the basement… :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Or if Ravenholdt seems like it’s showing too much favor toward Jorach, maybe a spot in Booty Bay to lean more into the piratey things!

That’s what I mean. Evokers don’t have one so make all new ones and freshen up the old ones if they still work.

I could get behind this. Acherus was rad, as was the Fel Hammer. I still go back to Acherus frequently, just because it’s so cool. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hang out in the Dreadscar Rift from time to time.

That’s a good one too. I was just running around there on my warlock yesterday.

1 Like

Imo class halls contribute significantly to the class fantasy.

6 Likes

I was thinking they could set something up in Forbidden Reach for Evokers. Clean up one of the creches or maybe open up a previously undiscovered lab. And involve Adamanthia in some way.

3 Likes

Order halls would have been a great starting point for new players. It was a shame they just abandoned those.

2 Likes

I took the survey people mentioned earlier, and i specifically brought this up in my thoughts on the feature. Seemed weird that we never got closure on that in DF.

Yours will be destroyed along with rouges order hall and all the class order halls portals will be destroyed too. Monks will be able go back and forth to theirs, no portal required.

Dunno how shaman one would work with hold Smolderon turned out.

I was playing my Horde Druid in Legion and was really angry that the class hall was so Alliance-heavy.

But a lot of them seem that way, which isn’t surprising because Blizzard.

I remember getting orders to talk to Archdruid Greathoof, and I thought oh cool the guy in charge is a Tauren.

Nah. Archdruid Greathoof is a Night Elf, for inexplicable reasons.

Don’t worry a portion of Karazhan will be allocated to your new order hall

3 Likes

That would be really cool for Mages.

I have a feeling that Dalaran will be rebuilt.

2 Likes

Which Dalaran?