BREWFEST: Sausage eating competition broken

i was able to join the first game after the event started. i then ran around for a bit and when i came back the competition was refusing to start for anyone.

this has happened for the past few years.

please issue a hotfix so people can get their trophies!!

realm Korgath warmode off.

last years thread Brewfest Chowdown broken

28 Likes

Same deal on Moon Guard.

Lmao, get some intern to fix it.

6 Likes

This is correct.

Players are able to sit down at the chairs at the Brewfest Chowdown event, but from there nothing happens. The buttons on the vehicle bar are inactive and the event does not begin, even with all four chairs filled. The only way to leave the event is to exit the vehicle manually.

Personally, I wasn’t even able to do the event once before encountering this bug.

11 Likes

Alliance side Duskwood is completely borked…it was working on Horde side for a bit, but as soon as 4 people were seated, it commenced without warning or a countdown.

now it doesn’t seem to be working. same thing happened last year too, and i think it took several days for it to be fixed.

3 Likes

NA Horde - Blackwing Lair, broken as well, even when 4 people are seated. Buttons are inactive. Everything said above is correct except it is actually happening to Horde too, not just Alliance.

5 Likes

This is getting ridiculous. there’s also people being jerks and afking on the seats at the competition too. they’ve had this issue for a couple years now it should be fixed.

7 Likes

Was broken as described above for my Horde demon hunter on Hakkar. Please fix!

3 Likes

Same on Aggramar. Years Blizz… years. Come on already. -_-

5 Likes

This happened last year too…

4 Likes

and the year before last as well. took several days for it to be fixed. i’ve already got my trophy any way, but the once-per-year quest to get 10 tokens is always nice…that and i always enjoy free food and beverage.

4 Likes

Busted on Shandris - Horde,…and this was gonna be my year.

I’ve been training my gut real hard…

3 Likes

Bugged on Gilneas

2 Likes

Broken on Anvilmar Horde too.

2 Likes

Broken on Greymane Alliance too.

2 Likes

Broken on Garrosh also… and of course, no blue response.

3 Likes

bugged on Azgalor too for over 24 hours now…

man this is why they are losing customers Blizzard can’t keep their main moneymaker game working right because of all their problems.

if it stays down for today I am losing a ton of brewfest tokens I need. Had the same problem last year too

2 Likes

Still bugged in Dalaran (warmode off).

2 Likes

Bugged on Wyrmrest Accord warmode off.

3 Likes

Guiz, guiz, its a small indie company! You cant expect something to work after only 10 years!!

Bugged on Proudmore.

4 Likes

i just saw 2 groups able to do comp but after its bugged, few were saying you either needed to be drunk or have the goggles on. tried both and group didnt work

1 Like