BREWFEST: Sausage eating competition broken

Given how terribly designed the Brewfest Chowdown Trophy is, I’m quite all right with the event being down for as long as possible.

But the easy 25 prize tokens will be missed.

2 Likes

ok…it was working Alliance side on Duskwood earlier tonight…but not any more it seems. O_o

ngl, this bug is beyond weird.

Broken on Alliance Proudmoore. Sat down and nothing happened and can’t click any buttons except to exit.

2 Likes

It’s been down for two days(since brewfest started). Some say it gets fixed then while ppl are playing someone gets up too soon and it reBreaks it. Not sure if this will ever get fixed. This is a very common bug over the years. Hello? is anyone out there from Blizzard??? Hello!.. . . . …

2 Likes

ok, so i just saw it working on Alliance side…again. makes me wonder how long before its broken again…unless the rolling restart earlier fixed it?

Bugged yet again. Just now, Wyrmrest Accord.

1 Like

Same issue in Whisperwind, event do not start after all 4 player’s are in the respective seats.

1 Like

Same on Ysera. All day now and not a blue post to be seen. Now there is a toy and achievement tied with this one event and now we have 1 days less.

2 Likes

the only thing from Brewfest Chowdown, is the Brewfest Chowdown Trophy. there’s no achievement for the contest, nor is it tied to Brewmaster.

there’s a quest for 25 tokens that you can do, but its once per character, per year. and while yes, there are OTHER ways to get tokens, the contest is fun for some.

I got a Response today and they effectively told me they have no intent on fixing this issue. Oh well, and too bad for you?! This response is unacceptable…

1 Like

This has been broken for 2 years. Get with the program, Blizzard, and fix the real issues like this one instead of focusing on minutiae that nobody wanted.

3 Likes

I would really love to see the message you got, because like, come on. Frankly I don’t believe you, if it got out they said something like that it would cause a sh!tshow obviously.

Please and thank you

3 Likes

Still broken on Hydraxis 9/23/21 @0023

1 Like

Still broken, Frostmourne. I don’t understand why an event like Brewfest is on with a broken quest. Surely it can’t be that hard to get it sorted out.

1 Like

Bugged Wyrmrest Horde side too

1 Like

Proudmoore completely broken, so frustrating…

Don’t worry the problem with the game is the sexy paints that are already being removed…

2 Likes

it works on one faction, but not on the other…then both work…then they don’t…then one seat cannot be clicked…then one person starts with 1 extra point, while another has a full choke meter that won’t deplete no matter what, while another has a full plate of sausages that never go down.

its not just ONE problem, its a whole slew of problems. makes me wonder if its best to just remove the competition entirely until it can be fixed.

1 Like

exactly how many more brewfests do you think we will see before the game shuts down?

this is a once a year thing that has been broken for far too long.

****ing fix it already.

1 Like

Really. You’d think that if they’ve known it’s broken for 3 years straight that they’d just remove it. People would be upset, but not nearly as much as being able to even participate. The quest There and Back Again is bugged for me as well.