Breaching the Tomb issue

I have just completed the Strike Them Down quest but I did not get the achievement on my rogue. I am tracking the achievement and it says I did not complete the quest Relieved of Their Valuables but I did, otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to complete Strike Them Down. Is anyone else having this issue and/or how do I get the achievement to go through so I can continue onward to get my class mount?

2 Likes

Assuming Apothecary Keever doesn’t have Dread Infiltrators for you, Coraanu, you may need to submit a ticket to have a Game Master take a look.

If you are not currently using the character though, I may be able to take a peek. Just let me know. :slight_smile:

I am having this problem as well. Says I didn’t relieve them of their valuables but I have done that. This evening I just finished with the championing the cause and strike them down.

I did submit an in-game ticket as well but I am not currently on Coraanu if you could please take a look, that would be amazing!

My client seems to be a experiencing a bit of a technical issue so it may take a bit for me to redownload it. I’ll check as soon as I can, assuming a GM hasn’t gotten to it already. I’ll post an update as soon as I can.

1 Like

No worries, I greatly appreciate you willing to help me! So far I have not gotten a response from my ticket and I have a wait of 8 hours.

If you would Vrakthris, please look at mine as well. I’ve had a lot of time the past few days to work on those achievements across the stable of alts due to all the closures due to weather. I haven’t filled out a ticket for it yet. I figured I would check here on the forums first to see if it was a known issue, or if there was a fix for it.

I found an update, it looks like we’ve received several reports of “Relieved of their Valuables” not showing credit, even though it’s been completed. It is currently being looked into.

5 Likes

Awesome, thank you so much for the update! Hopefully it gets resolved soon. I only need my rogue class mount and I will have them on every class :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue here, Relieved of their valuables achievement not being properly unlocked. Please help.

They’re aware.

4 Likes

I just got a response from a Game Master. I was advised that in order to have Relieved of Their Valuables completed in the achievement, you need to complete the quest “Cathedral of Eternal Night: Altar of the Aegis” and the achievement should be completed after that. I hope this helps everyone else who was having this issue.

Good to know. Could you get back to us after you get a chance to do exactly that? Let us know If it resolved your issue?

I just now completed the quest and I even relogged to be safe and I still have not been awarded the achievement on my rogue. I have resubmitted my in game ticket to speak to a Game Master but now I have to wait 18 hours -.-

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up

Don’t resubmit. Go back to the original ticket and hit “I still have a problem”

1 Like

Yes, that is exactly what I did. I’m sorry I should have said that better. It still gave me a wait time of 18 hours though unfortunately.

I completed Relieved of Their Valuables the night before the patch was applied and I got the credit for the quest, the achievement showed it was completed, and I did some of the subsequent quests in the chain. The next day the progress in the achievement tracker for that quest was gone. I contacted CS; they said that it appears to be an ongoing bug and they couldn’t even manually grant progress for the quest because that didn’t work either.

Hopefully they’ll fix this soon. I spent a week working on getting my class mount and I just don’t even want to play anymore because this is so frustrating.

I’m sorry for the confusion, Coraanu, but I’m not entirely certain where that Game Master got that information (I’m going to reach out and check).

Edit/Update: It appears that while the overall issue is a known one that is being worked on, a Game Master may be able to help grant the credit, assuming all other quests associated with Breaching the Tomb have been completed.

No worries. When it does get resolved, do you think it will just complete automatically?