Help Needed badly

I am trying to complete the “Breaching the Tomb” achiev and I did the Relieved of their Valuables part, but then after completing the next part it came back up as grey/uncompleted. Is there anyway to redo the quest?

after you do Relieved of their Valuables 3 chests.
than you need to kill 3 heads rare .
than you do mission it must be named as legion from you order hall

Hey! I opened a GM ticket on my DK last nite for the exact problem! The patch may have broke’d this somehow.

Crango: I did all the rest of the quests after Relieved already. And completed all the class hall tasks. The other quests wouldn’t have shown up if that quest was undone.

Yeah that’s exactly what happened to me, I did that, did the other quests, it was completed and then it reopened and I cannot find anything online as to how to redo the quest.

well just talk to gm to see the problem and make sure your reputation is revered

Thank you! I really don’t want to do them all over again. Even though it’s way easier nowadays than when I did them on the other classes during content. (Like not dying trying to farm 50 sentinel marks)

Hopefully this will make it one more mount closer to 350!

I don’t think this is a thing now - I did my monk and DH before the patch and they’re nowhere near revered but got them done.