Brazilians

Yall people too much lol.

QQing about everything all over again. From streamers to different parts of the Americas. Good grief, what’s next?

2 Likes

Neither does Brazil to Chicago. Transatlantic cables are from NA to Europe.

Brazil is a beautiful country with fantastic infrastructure. The people living there deserve realms hosted in their own country. They don’t even want to play with Americans.

No, you definitely cross the ocean with your connection. That’s why you don’t get better ping to Texas/California.

7 Likes

Yes it would use the cable that goes through the gulf of Mexico into the US when connecting to a US server.
Transatlantic is not the same thing. Sorry but you really need to learn what you are talking about before spouting random buzz words.

1 Like

It’s very frustrating trying to play with people you cannot communicate with. Having only 1 EST PvP server that isn’t flooded with non english speakers will lead to major population problems.

2 Likes

Before Blizzard released Spanish and BR servers on retail there was very little complaints about the ‘non-official’ BR and Spanish servers that were happening. I’m sure it will not be the sky is falling event that you think it is.

1 Like

The stories about servers like Ragnaros are infamous. If you rolled there as an English speaker you would not have a good time. Now imagine that is 2 out of 3 of your server choices instead of 1 out of many. Clearly the third server will be crammed to the breaking point.

4 Likes

There were tons of complaints, that’s why Latin realms were made.

5 Likes

So… let’s assume Blizzard decided to make a BR and SP Classic server… what’s supposed to stop them from going to the Americas servers if they so wish to?

Can somebody from Brazil tell me why there shouldn’t be Brazilian realms?

5 Likes

jump = happy
he he = ja ja
/raidmark
/ready
/startattack
/loot
/wave

Here’s a great interview with a Brazilian!

2 Likes

Nothing, but why would you intentionally roll on a server where you won’t be able to speak to anyone?

5 Likes

I wouldn’t have thought people playing a fantasy game would be so xenophobic.

5 Likes

Don’t think that Brazilian players would complain about a BR server. Much like they are not the ones complaining there is not. They are fine either way from what I can see. They will play on the server they choose to play on and I would say 80% of the time if you get grouped with them you would have no idea that they are not native English speakers, much like if you got grouped with someone from Quebec who is a native French speaker.

2 Likes

Isn’t this pretty much the same as not having language based servers in Europe?

Seems like they’ve already decided where they wanted to go. So they’ll have plenty to speak to.

Plus from what I hear the servers in BR aren’t all that great. I shall see if I can find that post somewhere.

That’s not the point. Brazil is a beautiful and growing country with fantastic infrastructure. You guys deserve your own realms for better latency. Brazilians shouldn’t have to send packets over the ocean. That’s just silly.

Russians have their own realms, Brazilians deserve their own realms, too.

5 Likes

Here you go…

Desiring the ability to talk to other players in a heavily social game is xenophobia? I’m sure you’ll be rolling on the Russian server to prove how xenophobic we are, right?

7 Likes