Brazilians

You’re literally living on another continent on the other side of the flipping ocean. There is no objective reason for you to be on servers located all the way up in Chicago. These are the US forums, it says so right in the URL. There are Chinese servers, there are Russian servers - there should be Brazilian servers

12 Likes

Spanish people doesnt have EU servers so…

1 Like

Brazil has triple the population and it’s on the other side of the ocean. Completely different. There are Chinese servers, there are Russian servers, there should be Brazilian servers

9 Likes

what ??? Brazil is in South America, buy a map.
The servers are for the Americas South America is part of the Americas

What Ocean is between the Americas and Brazil ?

3 Likes

The Atlantic is between them. You can literally draw a line from the US to Brazil and it cuts through the Atlantic Ocean.

6 Likes

Draw a straight line from Chicago to Brazil. It crosses salt water. There should be Brazilian servers.

5 Likes

You’re wrong. Spain has 10 servers in retail, Brazil only 5.

1 Like

At the end of the day we will all share servers I honestly don’t think it’s gonna be that big of a deal. It will work out either way. Anyhow, Portuguese is Definitely considered a Latin language. Spanish as well. French yes. German, No.

4 Likes

And yet you can drive a car from one to the other without having to switch to a boat. Your reasoning is hugely flawed.

3 Likes

I’m right. There are Chinese servers, there are Russian servers, there should be Brazilian servers. Why shouldn’t there be?

5 Likes

Spain has a larger population and does not have its own server.

because they were not in Classic and are not needed. You know what ? if someone is trying to make a group by asking in Portuguese I won’t join (and probably will have no idea what they are saying anyway)

3 Likes

Yeah and you can walk from new york to russia if you cross ice. You’re point is invalid.

There should be Brazilian servers. There are Chinese servers and there are Russian servers for all of the reasons.

6 Likes

Brazilians are all going on to Thalnos. Their discord announced it. Want to avoid them? Don’t roll there. Done.

4 Likes

Yup, NA means Canada, USA, Mexico so it means, English, French, Spanish

1 Like

Cool then I guess blizzard can just label it as Brazilian since it’s official. Oh wait.

6 Likes

Yes the reason is Geography (aka that map you don’t understand) , Russia and China are completely different than somewhere that is already covered by the Americas .
Draw a straight line from NY to Florida it likely will cross salt water, so should Florida have it’s own server ?

1 Like

No because a connection from NY to FL doesn’t use transatlanic cables. Case dismissed. There should be Brazilian servers.

6 Likes

I don’t even pay attention to server demographics. I’m kind of surprised by how many people care so much about server population stuff. This forum is ripe with people really going into all these streamers or counties and what servers they’re going on.

I just pick a server type, grab a server that looks like it’s not empty, and make a character.

Well Florida should be cut off from the rest of the country - so I’d say it’s fair to give them their own server!

1 Like