Brazilians

There are no Latin America servers, which means all US servers will be part brazil, part spanish and part english. This seems like a huge mistake. A big part of classic is communication. The language and culture barrier will cripple the experience.

There should be a latin america subset like there is for retail.

75 Likes

JUST like real life

8 Likes

Brazilians aren’t Latins by default. They speak Portuguese.

9 Likes

We dont speak Latin

2 Likes

Where did I mention anyone speaking Latin?

5 Likes

Portuguese is a Latin language

13 Likes

That’s not true. Brazilians arent common in North America.

7 Likes

Is it Spanish then? No, no it is not. What is your point?

This thread:

34 Likes

What was your point? Latin America is named after the languages of Spanish and Portuguese.

4 Likes

The servers are American not US. That includes north, central and south America where dozens of different dialects of multiple languages are spoken.

3 Likes

Brazil is practically as big as America and it has a unique language and it’s no where near their chicago servers. It shouldn’t be merged with US East.

8 Likes

It’s called South America, not Latin America.

1 Like

They’re NA (north ameican) so you are objectively wrong

16 Likes

Brazilian Portuguese sounds really cool. I like listening to MMA fighters talk. I also really like hearing them speak English; they’ve got a great accent and way of enunciating our words - speaking a little slower and really digging into it to try to get the right sound.

I’d like to learn Brazilian Portuguese, but I suck at learning languages :frowning_face:

25 Likes

Bolded in the post on realm names it says the servers in the Americas not NA.

Just look at the nonsensical way that Brazilians are derailing this thread. This is how Classic will be. Get use to it if they don’t make latin realms.

10 Likes

North america=Mexico, Canada and US

6 Likes

Plus it never says North America it says :

North, South and Central are all considered part of the Americas

2 Likes

Technically yes
 but most people consider NA to be US and Canada

2 Likes