Brann Bugfix and Buff — September 15

Now that Brann is significantly weaker (just finished testing a Tier 8), are you guys going to adjust the “Lives Remaining” to account for the extra deaths this is going to cause?

5 Likes

At this rate, no one is going to care about them in 2 days.

2 Likes

When my friend and I easily cruised through a T11 on the first day (we had to avoid and kite certain things but otherwise it wasn’t hard) in mid 580 gear we assumed Brann had to be scaling up with each difficulty since he was killing things just as fast on each tier.

Hopefully they’ll address delve group mob HP scaling more next as it now feels awful to do delves in a group. Although maybe after this fix it will no longer be the case that I find soloing faster than groups, haven’t seen how bad his damage is going to be now. That would just mean they end up being slow in general though which I don’t think is where we want them to end up.

1 Like

he totally could hold aggro before this nerf: now he can’t even out aggro a single attack. i am guessing blizz wants to force healers to either re-roll dps/tank or get forced into grouping to do these now. its baloney.

yea now instead of rolling the dice to see if he would be good, he’s now consistently bad

6 Likes

Because of your post I just realized these have ranks and mine are all 1/4 omg :dracthyr_crylaugh:

I’ve done like 80 delves, 32 of which were bountiful

5 Likes

I demand a free Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream of my choice since this is bugged

Brann’s Greater Value cousin, Brenn

2 Likes

I struggled on Priest, with Fade, to ever get him to consistently tank anything. I often had to stand there for entire boss fights doing NOTHING just so I would have the threat budget to heal myself.

Also, if you do ever pull threat off him he is NEVER getting it back because of the increased threat from your now increased self healing from having your face beat in by rats.

1 Like

Threat wise some enemies simply ignore him. He just can’t generate threat on them at all. I think certain enemies are programmed to ignore him, it’s not that his threat is low it’s that it’s 0 on some things.

Soloing on a healer it’s fairly obvious.

I have 4/4 of the porcelain and I use the 1/4 shrink n grow utility curio.

What’s odd is that I’ve never seen anything other than 4/4. As in, no 2/4 drops. Maybe because I’m not doing mid-level tiers?

I’ve done 70 key runs, t7-t8, and all but 2 of my curios are 1/4. The other two were acquired at 2/4 and 4/4, respectively, which broke credit for the “On Brand” achievement that I assume is a prerequisite for higher version drops to unlock. There has been no information released on if this bug has been acknowledged, if/when it might be fixed, or if there are any workarounds. Meanwhile they keep making delves harder at t8 so that alts that could do them yesterday can’t today.

1 Like

well least he’s saving you money now. Hell now you can spend that bit of gold brann’s been giving you at the store.

1 Like

I got a rank 4/4 blood from big bug invading my vault which bugged out the achievement for collecting all of them and potentially my ability to earn 2/4+? Because ALL of my relics are 1/4 after 80 delves.

1 Like

read: “get hecked, casters”

They need to just make a tank version of Bran. Not sure what the problem is.

2 Likes

The relics I found early like the healer relic are stuck at 1/4. I thought I was just unlucky in not finding another one from Brann level 15 to 38. :man_shrugging: Anything I find in 8s is always 4/4.

exploit early - exploit often

1 Like

It should be tank/damage hybrid for healers, tank/healer hybrid for dps, and heal/damage hybrid for tank players.

7 Likes

This is much welcome. Mage tanking is exhausting. :sleepy: