Brann Bugfix and Buff — September 15

He launches usually two before second phase if you burst down enough. That’s a lot to juggle and not accounting for Bran dying in one hit and actually using his silences which he doesn’t when on his bird.

I’m not the one trying to solo it on a shadow priest. Don’t know the details, but 30% is impressive.

I just did a t8 Kriegals Rest

Completed it with a map got a nice hero staff :smiley:

No it wasn’t easy and I died 2x.

Brann never died on me.

Had him as healer cuz thats what I need for that fight.

Things don’t seem to have changed much for me and my shadow priest.

If the Cocoon can somehow be mind controlled I can see it being cheesed since his cone attack would one shot it.

Perma-death on Delves (Nightfall Sanctum) not fixed. Need fix it

I love how brann just stands in melee now with wax face and pretty much dies 30 seconds into the fight

Put the guy on ignore. He’s just as bad in the Evoker forum.

PEvoker has issues with these fights as well. So he’s full of it.

Underwater/necro delve will eat his lunch. Stand there healing yourself while you get blasted with necro blast every 2-4 seconds (500k-3mil a pop) while Brann stands around doing nothing half the time. Gawd forbid you get 2 necros at once.

5 Likes

So…like any updates on this because Brann is useless and just stands in everything and dies.

I’m confident there will be another update today, announced 2-3 hours after implementation, which will radically change delve tuning.

1 Like

The reason things are “difficult” matters. Delves are a broken mess right now and people are rightfully upset. It’s shame because there still is a lot of promise of they keep working on them and actually require your class and spec kit.

Better to complain how things are impossible than to actually do content because it requires more skill?

And on the evoker forum ,I have two stances more or less:

Visage should not be usable in combat for evokers.

Range should remain as is.

By far the worst mob in delves. The necro caster even chunks you down in tier 1 delves when I was doing the treasure chest achievement at 599 ilvl.

1 Like

Which delve is the necro one?

Do you have some sort of quota to say this over and over? An extreme majority of specs will never be able to clear Zek’vir with current tuning. Nobody has shown clears of it since Thursday’s hotbreak. For most classes/specs that content is impossible from unavoidable damage. End of.

The Kobyss necromancer. He’s the one that doesn’t lose agro anymore.

The only thing being thrown around as impossible is the ?? difficulty of Zekvir.

I mean what delve name.

Any underwater one. Abyss specifically I’m referring to though.

Time to try abyss.

Bran is still a mess. He pulls aggro runs around like an idiot (an actual huntard) and he stands in fire to make it worse. Throws a million health pots in the beginning of the fight, won’t throw a single one down when you’re actually dying (even with the curio that is supposed to drop more). I would rather control when I can use the health pots rather than run around like this is Diablo and he really really REALLY needs to stop pulling aggro and running around like a madman.

1 Like