Brann Bugfix and Buff — September 15

And we have you claiming that stuff is fine on other classes, when it very much isn’t, when you’ve only played Evoker.

You do see the irony there, right?

So what are you going to do when someone chimes in with another class because they’re out there succeeding instead of claiming how stuff is hard and must be nerfed?

absolute :clown_face: in this thread

2 Likes

again HEY MY CLASS IS FINE SO EVERYONE CLASS IS FINE AS WELL. WOOT WOOT what a nice comment.

You’re the one that wrote this:

Perhaps remove evoker from your tidings of doom?

Perhaps remove other classes from your generalization of experience within delves?

1 Like

Someone specifically claims something about my class (that they DO NOT PLAY) and I refute it because it is wrong.

Yet you consistently claim things about other classes and specs.

You’re still not getting the point here.

1 Like

I claim there are good players on other classes and specs succeeding. And not complaining on the forums about how impossible T8 is.

Can find examples post changes pretty sure.

Delves were one of the major selling points for the expansion. Everyone paid for the expansion. Everyone pays a subscription. You shouldn’t have a terrible experience because you play a certain class. Just look at tier 2 Zekvir… there is no way they designed it to be completable by a Shadow Priest.

2 Likes

We have a shadow priest claiming that it [might] be possible, and only on shadow priest. (Compared to the other classes and specs in the entire game.)

Tier 2 Zekvir is now mathematically impossible with this season’s gear for many classes and specs.

Prot warrior? Nope, he melees you for 4.4m per swing before mitigation, and the eggs are not possible to kill now with Brann’s lower damage.

There is no gear this season that will make that kind of damage intake possible to sustain.

Bran doesn’t stay alive in Delves now. I’m calling bs without exploit.

1 Like

Bran now seems to be dead or nearly dead through 75% of a tier 8 on my 599 BM hunter

You can really tell they haven’t played delves in any of the latest iterations.

Brann is useless and dies in two hits. He stands in AoE and dies. He stops attacking at random.

New season of Once Human starts today.

He gets hit by every web ability by Zekvir and then proceeds to get blasted into oblivion on the follow-up AOE fear. It’s like watching your friend play WoW for the first time haha

1 Like

Trick being dominate mind apparently.

I don’t think Brann is a large part of the equation.

Hpellipsis is currently trying it.

The days of people wanting their video game to be a second (or first) job are over.

2 Likes

Almost like, that’s why there’s easy content. If you’re telling me that WOW is better if they simply deleted content from the game, I will be surprised.