Brann Bugfix and Buff — September 15

Have to run healer Bran on my Rogue because the mobs just have too much HP and the casters ALWAYS target you. I don’t mind this as it’s necessary but can Bran do more than 8k damage AA against 20 million health mobs? Level 37 Bran too.

2 Likes

You’re expecting healers to dps?

Did I say that?

That’s right

Did they stutter? No they did not. Brann does no damage now.

Brann is like 50-70% of my damage as a healer.

“I play a class/spec that isn’t effected as heavily as others. I also don’t understand other classes and specs exist.”

4 Likes

Healer Bran pumps zero damage right now. There is no way you’re being truthful.

1 Like

Healer brann doesn’t do much, as it should be.

Try… having him dps.

Thanks, they’re cured.

Don’t you have a bridge to be under?

Side note, I did a thing on my evoker

It ain’t the ?? just the ?

4 Likes

Try running DPS? On a rogue? When agro is broken or intentionally setup to not hold on Bran depending on the mob? One of my talents in trickster is completely useless (tricks of the trade) because it doesn’t even work.

Almost like… you should be doing dps because you set brann to healer? lol.

Hey the two npcs that start spawning at 9 plus anyone know how to handle those?

I can kill them but I hate that 99% reduced damage taken thing and I’m not sure if I’m missing something somewhere.

Yeah, higher delves are a real slog now. :dracthyr_a1: Also wonder if anybody is actually killing the twins/spider or just always skipping, lmao.

1 Like

I set bran to healer. His damage is meh but his little healy things / dispells etc are quite nice.

Pair that with my off healing spells as a dps voker and it’s pretty nice. Things die kind of slow but I can end with lives.

I’m forced to set Bran to healer… what’re you arguing? I never said Healer Bran should do DPS Bran damage but it’s extremely low now. If I brought in a healer I guarantee they’re doing more than 8k attacks.

Idk, take a healer from the forums, and they might not even know how to heal.

You’re posting on the same forums as people who can’t get past t4 delves.

What level is your Bran?

He is level 37.

Sorry was attacking things.

Here’s my bran at 26 or 27 (I’m not near a thingy to check his level). I’m set as dps on my evoker (dev not aug) so I’m not sure why yours would be doing 8k auto shots. His healing though is very strong.

His damage

His healing