Brann Bugfix and Buff — September 15

Because now it takes way longer to do the same delve maybe?

1 Like

Heaven forbid it takes you longer than 15 seconds to acquire Heroic ilvl gear. The horror of such a proposition!!!

Not exactly, a warrior for example, has a fear and a stun. I agree on focusing on one while Brann tanks the other two, he will just die in 15 seconds or so. No real counterplay for that.

Brann’s not a completely useless healer now at higher levels. And if you’re a pet class, his potions will heal your pet, too.

1 Like

Yeah, because a single piece of heroic ilvl loot per week really backs up your point there squirt.

2 Likes

Certain classes will certainly have a harder time than others, that’s how all solo content has typically gone. But I don’t think Warriors and Rogues are completely incapable of doing 11s (certainly not 8s). It’ll take longer, for sure, and each pull you’ll have to plan out, but that should come with what was billed as optional, hard content.

This brings me back to Alpha Torghast that was very hard and punishing, where there was a time limit on completing the Floor or the Tarragrue would appear and just kill you (also wasn’t tied to Legendaries at the time lol). It was changed into the version we got on SL launch because in Alpha/Beta people complained that it was too hard, that having a time limit made it too stressful. What we got instead was basically what Delves would be if they nerfed the health/damage of mobs by 50%. No time limit, you can do mega pulls at will, etc.

There’s probably a healthy middle ground between the faceroll of Horrific Visions / Torghast and 9+ Delves, but I am leaning towards preferring 9+ Delves being prohibitively hard for people who are just not prepared for it. No different than Mage Towers.

Brann’s already leveled. Why keep doing it after, what, the 60-80+ delves it took to get there? What’s left to do in there at T8?

Farming t8 normal delves for a Zekvir event is one of the only ways to get Delver’s Bounties outside of Bountiful side-chests.

I’ve yet to see one since 4+ opened up.

But there are warriors who have deathless 11s from yesterday, which was post-nerf Brann?

But that’s not “the issue” because other people are able to get through them on the same spec and class.

Why would anyone care how long it takes for someone to farm a low drop rate bonus token (or tokens)? You want that, go chase it.

I’ve farmed sub 1% drops, you set aside time for it.

I never see anyone mention ilevel, brannlevel, etc. in these “skill” discussions.

Company sure is a joke lol, scaling so bad they have to buff/nerf things by 120%?

Because there is zero progression otherwise outside of the Great Vault. Several people, including myself, have been inexplicably capped at 2 Runed Crests per week.

There is no upgrade path for delve players besides vault and Bounties.

2 Likes

Then play 20 hours a day until you have as many as you think you can get. Go fight RNGeezus like you can win.

You’re so far from the point, it’s actually wild.

You’re defending several broken systems because you need to be right.

4 Likes

Says the person who apparently has played them during all waking hours anyway

That doesn’t make any sense lmao. What does my playtime have to do with you defending several broken systems?

1 Like

delve players are supposed to reach the end game at the end of the season. Not week 1.

1 Like

Then they should have made progression linear.

I’m sure the normal mode raiders weren’t supposed to finish until the end of Season 1 as well, huh?

You are defending 7.5weeks for a single 3ilvl upgrade at the Item Upgrader. That’s wild.

6 Likes

Tell that to the L38 “Brannstormers.”