Brann Bugfix and Buff — September 15

I have been thinking a way to make waxface more fun.
Like he throw wax around and that is being left on the ground, when he does his burm away damage. You can hide in that wax to avoid being hit by it, the wax then would burm away and then it repeats.

2 Likes

he is still going to die to frontals/aoe and dots ?

because brann can do 100% more dps , but if still dies 10s into a 5 min combat…

And here we come to the actual crux of all these posts.

Players don’t want actual difficult content with rewards. Bountiful 8s that give you a map are giving out Heroic Raid gear yet the people in this thread want it to be faceroll content.

Solo content that can give on-content raid-equivalent gear has never and should never be easier than raiding. That’s the entire reason the PvP ilvl system is in place.

No one in this thread wants to actually try for their rewards. They just want to log on and open their mailbox to a full 603 set then pat themselves on the back about how good they are at WoW.

anything that rewards learning the fight would be better. These mechanics that are just damage you can’t avoid is a ridiculous when you’re trying to make this accessible, solo, to each of the trinity roles.

3 Likes

Go back to your hole, Redd, the adults are talking.

4 Likes

supposedly that’s what his noxious green goo does but it appears that it’s bugged right now
on a side note even if you don’t have aggro he will use throw wax at you now

1 Like

Good one. Can’t wait to read your next post whining that solo content that awards on-content Heroic ilvl is too hard for you.

You realize I’ve cleared all but Zekvir on ?? solo, right?

I don’t need your(really brain-dead) advice, champ.

I never claimed you haven’t done the content. You are here whining that it’s too hard. That’s the funny part. But your ego is so fragile you couldn’t even bother to understand lol

No I’m not, I’m saying other classes and specs have a different experience.

You wouldn’t know what that is, since the world revolves around you, but it’s when stuff happens to other people.

3 Likes

Homie you’ve posted over 200 times about just Delves in the last 4 days. You are whining. Incessantly. This goes beyond you trying to act super cool in front of strangers on the internet. You have a problem.

He’s a narrow-minded, self-centered, toxic elitist. No point in talking to him he has his head in the clouds with his potion rationing.

5 Likes

And you’ve trolled 200 times in the past 2 days. At least my criticisms are valid. You’re just invalid.

1 Like

Seeing as how this account has sub-20 posts, I don’t think those numbers add up.

And explaining to players who clearly are unsure how to do Delves a very valid and successful strategy is not trolling. But you throwing your hands and saying “well, it’s all broken. There’s just nothing we can do to play better.” is without a doubt actual trolling. You have zero useful information to share in any of these threads beyond ensuring we all know how great you are at Delves but also how much you hate Delves, Blizzard, all the design team, and anything else no one asked you about.

I believe that what people who are here “complaining” mean is that there is room for improvement as far as delves go as content. If there were more elaborate mechanics, even if they are one shot mechanics rather than just raw damage, it would be way more enjoyable content.

I can agree there is certainly room for improvement. Some of the bosses can definitely be made more interesting. The mushroom boss having nothing but avoidable mechanics being one that could use a slight overhaul as the fight is just a sidestep emulator.

But Delves themselves do not need to handhold people past 7’s. The point of 8+ is for serious content requiring serious attempts, not for you to hop in and get free Heroic ilvl gear on-content.

1 Like

Sir Hunter, you have concussive shot, you have tar trap, you have explosive trap, you have misdirection, you have feign death, need I say more? Not every class has that utility.

2 Likes

i REALLY wish i could post a screenshot here of the last dungeon i just did.
Bdk, 597ilvl delve T8.
I’ll just type it out… This was a snippet of the final moment. I have cleared everything except last tier ?? Difficulty. I can clear 2-3 man solo with 2 ppl chillin at the entrance. This was just a one off of unluck.

Melee hit 497,634 (16,761 Absorbed)
melee hit 674,845
Necrotic Bolt 1,687,324
Necrotic Bolt 889,293 (2,184,241 Absorbed)
Necrotic Bolt 3,073,714
Melee 1,163,960 (16,843 Absorbed)
Necrotic Bolt 2,222,188 (885,374 Absorbed)
Melee 650,938 (372,860 Absorbed)
Necrotic Bolt 963,917 (1,087,646 Absorbed) (1,055,998 Overkill)
[You died]

I could not imagine a Spriest or a Boomkin coming in and eating these. No flippin way.

I can clear this on my hunter with no issues either. Sometimes i get moments like above and take the L and respawn. But its not often.

EDIT: This was against a Kobyss Necromancer and Kobyss Bonechewer. just those two mobs, nothing else.

Edit2: Brann is level 37 was on healer spec and was absolutely no help whatsoever lol

2 Likes

Those are things that Hunter has access to. Those are not things that I have had to use other than the 24 hours on Saturday when Brann was legitimately bugged and not operating correctly.

Also Misdirection is currently bugged in Delves so it isn’t something Hunters/Rogues have access to and I have had to play around that fact. Reality is a lot of people are running into hard packs and AoEing and then dying because they are not doing the logical thing of using CC and single targeting down the highest threat. They allow a fight to go on too long which eventually means they run out of gas. I approach pulls with the intent of killing the one primary target. Brann pulls aggro off the 1-2 other mobs in the pack, and I can stun/trap any others that run at me. These are mechanics all classes have access to.

why in the world would Brann matter to you in a T8 with that ilevel?