Brann Bugfix and Buff — September 15

Redd is one of those trolls that tries too hard. I can see the veins on his forehead from here.

4 Likes

No, Brann works the same for everyone. Just not everyone understands how Brann works to use him to his fullest. That is not Blizzard’s fault. There is no proof that Brann somehow works differently based on… class? Which doesn’t even make sense to begin with how his AI would be tied to class.

You need to provide serious proof beyond randoms making baseless statements that Brann somehow uses his abilities in a different order or less/more frequently based on class or spec.

The fact that you think it works the same for other specs and classes really hammers home the reality that you’re a hunter.

5 Likes

Brann doesn’t use his healing more often because I am a Hunter. And his heals don’t heal for more because I am a Hunter. Players are just not using Brann correctly. There is no coding difference between specs how Brann mechanically functions.

1 Like

Sentience Curio goes a long way. Very powerful. Try it out!

Brann is definitely way more squishy now than ever. I had him die on me two or three times tonight and I’ve never had him die before.

8 Likes

yeah, homeboy is stepping in all kinds of avoidable damage and I spent more mana healing him then me - and i was tanking as prot.

1 Like

its almost like they try and create the most cringe experience for players to test the waters on how bad they can screw up b4 players will quit playing said content

3 Likes

If only we had beta so these things could have been tested

1 Like

What we have are people getting skillgapped.

I don’t know if the hotfixes will affect my play or not.
But the way delves handled so far are a joke.
One hotfixes that fixes a problem cause three more.
Players that have been giving feedback about some things in delves that hasn’t been resolved yet.

What is there to resolve, except I guess ?? difficulty might be mathematically impossible.

If you go back to the beta bug report forums, almost all of those issues were reported during beta. They just didn’t ever get fixed, or were completely ignored.

5 Likes

I know we have to probably wait until Tomorrow or Tuesday for a more significant change, but please look at the damage done to players if Brann is going to be made a paperweight. Its absurd the raw damage enemies do already to the players, Brann was a crutch either to tank or help burst these enemies down.

Brann no longer does the damage to burst nor to tank, and if enemies are going to still beat me up to the same degree, then I would expect something to help me deal with it to eventually get over the challenges… kinda like Torghast… The current “powers/Bonuses” are not enough to overcome the more challenging encounters, maybe find something to fill the power void of Brann being mostly worthless now.

3 Likes

And look at kill times. Fighting a single trash mob for minutes because of your class/spec, solely because the mob is a bullet-sponge, does not feel good.

4 Likes

I know about that, i even made a post on the EU forums about it.

1 Like

It’s wild, right?

Like, it’s genuinely insane how many of them carried over to live.

The big issue multiple people have giving is that their is way to much unavoidable damage.
Enemies hitting you way to hard with auto attacks. e.t.c
I would prefer if their are more mechanics added that require you to do stuff other then kite the hell out of 3 mobs and putting on your defenses.

1 Like

I was expecting a lot more in the way of environmental hazards or puzzles. Instead, we get shrinking circles, breath meters, frost/fire turrets, and webs.

Like, even the “find piles of treasure” objective is just talking to an NPC then killing more trash.

4 Likes

The unavoidable aoe waxface does is a bit overtuned too, there no matter the spec there aren’t enough cooldowns to manage it reasonably considering he also autos you for a lot

1 Like