Brann Bugfix and Buff — September 15

Is Brann even doing anything anymore? It sure does not feel like it

4 Likes

we haven’t even made it to 1st vault and some of you are mad Brann isn’t carrying you thru T11’s.

I would like a way to turn him off as well. He rarely helps, is clearly a huge headache to tune, and gets in the way of things all the time. I would gladly Grimoire of Sacrifice Brann to get even a little buff to stats!

Brann is dying alot… please help him blizz.

Brann shouldn’t fall over to AOE damage during a T8 boss fight. There’s plenty of room between “dead weight” and “carrying you thru T11’s”.

1 Like

mine isn’t falling over in T8’s.

Why would mine be any different than yours?

Supposedly, the level 60 Brann’s were rolled back to level 15 a little over a week ago.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/brann-bronzebeard-rolled-back-to-level-15-346510#:~:text=Brann%20Bronzebeard%20appears%20to%20have,has%20level%2060%20combat%20capabilities.

1 Like

Oh, good. I edited it out of the reply.

1 Like

Sure. Sounds more like you are being contrarian simply for the attention. Must be getting pretty quiet in that echo chamber with only a mouldering dwarf corpse for company…

2 Likes

You solo’d him on ? difficulty which is easy, try to solo him on ?? and its impossible lmao. You either did it before the stupid delve changes or gg you have to wait for mythic raid gear now.

3 Likes

If they insist on keeping him around they should also give him the standard 99% reduced damage taken from AoE that pets get because he habitually stands in the worst possible :poop: and I actually died once trying to revive him, don’t ask me why coz the fight would have probably been easier without him…

2 Likes

but mine isn’t
and I’m sure he’s not higher level than others.
Mine just got level 25 today and only has 2 4/4 curios.

also,snarky personal attacks don’t help your argument much

1 Like

I dunno. I did Dread Pit in T8 and Brann died to all the AOE the boss spit out. And that’s with my pet having aggro. Brann only took AOE damage and couldn’t make it through the fight.

2 Likes

Nonsense. It’ll clearly be possible to easily shrug off 4.4m melee swings as a tank by the end of the season, and DPS will easily burst down the 200m hp before they even get hit!

Those 30 ilvls are huge!

/s obviously

7 Likes

This, Take a hit to your devs little egos and just revert. I promise if this carries on for another week or two the damage will be done.

You say you learn from your mistakes but I and many others have a feeling that’s a lie.

Prove me wrong.

6 Likes

Doubt they will ever be more than they are now. They are too busy pushing This Updated version of Torghast, and just threw it against the wall hoping it will stick this time. Would rather them just put time walk dungeons on a weekly rotation tbh. 90% of the time walker dungeons are better than the garbage dungeons in this expansion anyways imo.

1 Like

Hold on tight The ambulance is on its way. My Brann asked me to hold his hand as he quietly passed.

He left that annoying T-Rex :t_rex: with me though.

1 Like

Good lord this almost made me throw up. I swear the beta testers getting out of control :rofl: :joy:

Take that darn mushroom :mushroom: helmet thing off you head, it is rotting your brain.

I did that one last night on my shadow priest.
I got an off hand from the map chest that boosted her ilvl to 599 so that was a bit lower when she started it.

I took health pots, phials, food, weapon rune from DF.

Took me 2 deaths on the final boss before I realized I just had to keep running in circles around the room to avoid the mushrooms and Brann got agro for a couple of the melee attacks.

Brann never died on me unless I died first.