Brann Bugfix and Buff — September 15

It does when it takes longer to clear.

As a tank right now this is a complete slog that takes 30-40 minutes, when their adverts said 10-15.

3 Likes

Even with bugged damage he couldn’t tank everything. Many things ignore him and you always had to kite as a soloing healer.

Some things are programmed to ignore him entirely it seems.

Well this would explain why I had no issue last night on T8 Kriegval’s Rest. Today I can’t even make it past the end boss on T8 Earthcrawl Mines.

1 Like

You are using two completely different forms of content, one is solo and one is group.

The difference is that it is not Balancing forcing you to play tank or healer instead of dps, it is population role distribution. In Delves, the choice is not population distribution, it is numerical tuning.

Also, why do you only say

Dps should be included in that with your mindset, so why did you leave them out of getting excluded by NPC/Tuning replacing them?

Oh, right, DPS are the only first class citizens in this game, how could I EVER expect dps players to accept any role other than main character.

1 Like

this made Brann even worse. he deals the same damage, has less hitpoints and still loses aggro if a healer casts a single spell. what is the goal here? im confused at what blizz is trying to do with delves.

2 Likes

So are the devs.

2 Likes

So you nerfed Brann to the ground without addressing insane difficulty at higher tiers. Are they deliberately trying to kill the game in response to Microsoft running wild with cutting jobs? You know it will only make you part of that process and not in a good way.

8 Likes

You need to fix his fishing he keeps dropping fish he catches.

1 Like

heh, they have to get delves to a semi stable albeit still broken state by tomorrow so they can coast as is while they spend all of next week trying to ‘fix’ mythic keys that 100% not going to launch smoothly.

why do you think they were staggered releases? they have to plan out their trash fires by week. Week after that we start dealing with mythic raiding fires flaring up.

1 Like

Just tried a t8 on a 597 healer with a level 38 (current cap) Brann.

lol.

You can’t be serious.

His main use as a damage dealer is now his excecute. He is trash. Absolutely worthless.

11 Likes

if I have 2 hours to play before work and a delve takes 30 minutes to complete that means I can at best get 4 delves in supposing no hiccups, if it takes 18 minutes I can do a lot more in those 2 hours, get more chances at a neat cosmetic

You won’t be able to solo it with tier and more gear either he auto attacks for 3-5m

1 Like

This does not inspire me with confidence to advance through the Delve ranks.
Sigh They come up with a good idea which they simply cannot get to work right. I can’t figure out why. Why is it so hard to just scale difficulty? It’s done in other areas of play, why not in Delves?

Maybe the best idea is to just not have Brann involved at all. That way at least they could just work on scaling the Delve difficulties based on player level and gearing against the Delve rank. I recognise that for someone who wants to play it as a Healer that might make things a bit more difficult, but there has to be a simpler solution for those players as well, something a clever developer could come up with.

I’m a bit disappointed with the whole thing, really.

2 Likes

they also “fixed” his damage intake if he has 5 million health and gets hit by 2 web bolts and a melee he falls over dead
useless brann no dmg no heals no tank just dies

1 Like

Delves are group as well - it is your personal preference if you choose to do them solo.

you don’t own any mirrors do you?

How do you waste a key though? If you’re using one, that means you finished the delve and you’re getting your reward.

3 Likes

This is freaking hilarious.

“Those webs will summon Nerubians. Don’t stand in 'em!”

-Dies-

This is good to hear. Hopefully i wont feel so gimp when playing on my priest compared to my dk now.

His AI is incredibly broken. I’m just not doing any water delves any more because it’s unplayably bad. He never stays on the ground and just jumps around evade bugging everything including the boss. It feels like it hasn’t been tested even because I don’t know how you could show your face knowing you’re releasing something like this. His AI shouldn’t be this incompatible with multiple delves, it feels like a broken Roblox game.

3 Likes

was literally working fine, fun was detected, and blizz put a stop to it. Then even after first round of nerfs when fun was squashed pretty well, but some ability to do delves still existed, they doubled back around to squash it a 2nd time. Honestly disgusted over the state of delves and how blizz has given it so much attention just to make harder something that was already extremely challenging for certain classes. Bran a necessary tool now feels like hes not even there. Bosses at the end after making it through a grueling delve are then impossible for a caster because Bran dies so quickly.

15 Likes