Brann Bugfix and Buff — September 15

Zekvir ?? is still hitting for 1.5-2million and 1-2 shooting Brann. It isn’t fixed yet.

3 Likes

Reverting the changes sends the message that they made a mistake. It’s clear they’re not ready to admit this. They have admitted that using higher tier affixes in T8 was mistake, and reverted that. But to revert everything? No chance they do it.

Instead they’ll keep identifying problems they created, call them “bugs” and then proceed to rolllout new changes that look good on paper, as solutions to these “bugs.”

5 Likes

if ?? was legit tier 13 then he got like a 700% nerf here and can’t kill the webs anymore.

3 Likes

When the Evergreen feature is finally implemented, delves will be the “bring the class, not the spec” philosophy Blizzard envisioned. I look forward to that day.

And for very good reason, healing pugs is one of the most miserable things you can do in this game.

You can just look at Healer/Tank vs DPS queue times for things like Shuffle and Initial Heroic Dungeon weeks, massive imbalance because there are just less tanks and healers.

The problem gets worse the higher content difficulty gets, there is less room for a cheeky reroll to tank or healer for a +10 as a dps only player than there is to do the same in a Heroic dungeon.

I think healer and tank players are generally able to reroll DPS without much issue, not that they should be expected to. Tank and Healer roles both basically teach you everthing DPS needs to do as a side-job.

1 Like

I’d agree if it wasn’t that the big reason why zek’vir isn’t doable comes from something gear won’t help much with. I tried to do it before the hotfix and concluded I would probably want to have at least 4 set and top shelf enchants flasks potions and the like to consistently get the eggs down. After the hotfix I don’t even get to worry about the eggs because zek’vir’s melee attack is way too strong for some reason and having an extra 2-3 million health won’t do much for that considering he eats my earth ele and brann for lunch before making me do a defensive cd rotation on his auto attack damage.

Its also tilting to know that ?? has already been cleared as of day 1 due to brann scaling. The fight had a version that people were clearing sub 600 ilvl and it got hotfixed away but there are no rollbacks so the kills are valid and good for them, but I want to waste time wiping on zek vir too with a chance of maybe succeeding.

The funniest thing.

All they had to do was fix the wonky early scaling so mobs health solo wasnt higher than with a group and streamline the death counter.

Instead they did literally everything, everything they could, on a weekend hotfix changes that should have been tested on ptr.

Like this is honestly incredible.

3 Likes

Oh, yeah. It’s rough.

I literally can’t tell. Brann dies to the lobster too quick to get a baseline and the delve difficulties between variations of the instance are so severe, and Brann’s ability to wander off and fight a wall so intense, I’ve no idea if it is better or worse since the patch. To say nothing about his aimed arrows hitting for anywhere from a few 100k to a few million.

iM JUST happy to know im not the only one that brans monkey seems to “love” It seems to always follow me around doing nasty monkey things to my back side. I also have had issues with bran going hostile to me and atking me. Its always at the end and after my friend leaves the delve. He was on horde toon I was on ally. Its quite funny tbh and very satisfying to beat the snot out of him

In my earthcrawler mine, my brann put the fire so deep into the wall, i couldn’t click it. lol

Brann is currently stuck at level 37 86675/87875, no experience gained in 8s or 9s. Experience not even showing as a reward when entering bountiful delves. Is this intended or is this bugged now too?

Yea well, like I said they complain about everything all the time so its hard to tell what is and is not an actual problem.

If you have unlocked it, go in. You’ll see the problem in 2 seconds more than the time it takes to unlock the door.

Mines stuck @36 its all in the range of like 34-38. just randomly breaks

Well when you get a chance I recommend trying zekvir on ?? difficulty, its good for a laugh if you aren’t super into it, its a little bit less funny if you are.

Bran constantly gets the thousand yard stare and does absolutely nothing for 30 seconds straight.

Maybe he sees you getting your skull caved in by rats and is rethinking his life choices, do not blame him TBQH.

Yesn’t. They’ve not put out a cohesive statement I’ve seen so we don’t know

mine will just randomly in combat do a wall lean and do nothing now as well.

1 Like

The door takes a while, might be an artificial timegate to fool you into thinking you can triumph against Zek’vir only for your hopes to be dashed.