Brann Bugfix and Buff — September 15

not to be that guy (i actually have no clue how the scaling has been for warlock), but what day did you do it because that makes a MASSIVE difference

1 Like

Using a class with a tank pet, stuns/fears, and a health drain, I wouldn’t be bragging.

PLEASE let them take their days off, and EXTRA. If this is their “Team’s work”, I do not want it, revert all of it and then give them PTO forever.

Well that option is open to you. Why would you not take it?

Usually a week lasts from Monday to Sunday and today is Sunday which means this could have been done in the past 6 days BEFORE THE NERF TODAY!

I soloed him, it’s possible

After Thursday? On ?? difficulty?

2 Likes

Should not need to, it was sold to us as a solo progression path, all roles need to progress. If all dps needed to reroll to tank or healer then you would see the same complaints from them.

1 Like

on ?? difficulty? No one complaining about zekvir is talking about the first tier.

2 Likes

The devs are working really hard to resolve issues regarding the delve situation… There’s a lot of specs, groups size, group composition and tier to scale and adjust correctly! I think you don’t understand the amount of stress and emotions theses devs are going through right now! So yea… in the meantime… adapt or “git gud”

so now i have to tank as a healer with mobs doing 80% to 100% of my life each hit. welp, i am done with devles i guess.

2 Likes

Every one is complaining about everything all the time so it’s hard to tell.

This buff has made almost zero difference. Brann had difficulty pulling off me autoattacking in a t8.

4 Likes

T8 is fine on a healer.

Playing pres evoker.

Brann only really dies from the idol because I largely ignore him.

We appreciate the effort and the understanding!

1 Like

Haven’t tried ?? Difficulty, I don’t expect to be able to solo that w/o tier and more gear

This mode was preached as a new pillar, solo progression, solo should be the priority.

There is no getting good to deal with not having an interrupt to stop borderline mandatory spell casts.

They decided to make larger changes than were needed, they should have just left Groups as free instead of causing this horrible mess.

4 Likes

Groups are free…

When it comes to zekvir every complaint I’ve seen is that ?? is probably numerically impossible for most if not all classes while ? is almost fair even. Of course if you’ve found the secret sauce to clearing ?? I’d love to know more.

1 Like

I want the green light that this is working as intended before I go and put 500 attempts into it. :dracthyr_a1:

3 Likes