Boycotting Classic Until 24hr Instance Cap Is Removed

Well thankfully Shadowlands Alpha is shaping up well and at this point in BfA all I am doing is achievements and transmog and starting M Jaina runs this week with my raid group for the mount.

Ok level 10 undead throw away toon with only a few posts. Post on your main… or… are you a bot?

1 Like

Not China:

Including today’s actions, over the last month in the Americas, Oceania, and Europe regions, we’ve closed or suspended over 74,000 WoW accounts.

1 Like

at least two more in this thread so 75,002

1 Like

Ok I thought otherwise. But still none the less across both BfA and Classic.

I wouldn’t expect you to be able to comprehend.

1 Like

Bold of you to assume the people on this forum care about retail players.

1 Like

Well I wasn’t going to lie about it and say I would unsub.

I know how toxic the Classic community can be about retail, but not going to sugarcoat it or lie.

hopefully they stop playing feral.

Raid groups like the crit buff from 1 feral. Really the only reason to play it other than farming.

And you’ve contributed to the toxicity.

Your sacrifice will live on in the song of heroes sung to my children, and my children’s children … and maybe some friends they have over for dinner as well.

Y’all are level 60 and spending hours upon hours upon hours killing level 30 mobs and clearing everything in 10 min. a run before resetting, over and over and over again. That’s why you are in danger of running up against this cap, because you’re killing stuff 30 levels below you.

That’s not what those lower level instances were designed for. They were designed to be run by a group of level 30ish players because the enemies are also level 30ish, so it’s you know, a fair fight.

Maybe this is Blizzard’s way of encouraging you to pick on someone your own size for once, fight mobs closer to your level, and with a group of other players… who knows, maybe you’ll make some friends. Maybe give playing the game as intended a chance. You might learn to like it.

1 Like

You are forgetting that the AQ event is coming and some of us are farming the cloth needed.

1 Like

All of those things people turn in drop in the open world, too, no?

1 Like

Oh so now we are being told to get it out in open world? lol

The elites in Instances drop more and we don’t have to compete with the actual bots or multiboxers.

2 Likes

Y’all are level 60 and spending hours upon hours upon hours killing level 30 mobs and clearing everything in 10 min.

Right, that’s the way some of us play the game. So what?

That’s why you are in danger of running up against this cap, because you’re killing stuff 30 levels below you.

Indeed. That’s why this change is so horrible.

That’s not what those lower level instances were designed for.

Then why are we allowed to enter the instances? Isn’t the point of dungeons to allow for the possibility of replayable content? Who are you to decide what has replay value?

Maybe this is Blizzard’s way of encouraging you to pick on someone your own size for once, fight mobs closer to your level, and with a group of other players…

How? Now we can’t even do higher level dungeons because THERE IS A LIMITATION of 30-per-day, and we spent our 30 on the other dungeons. How is this not clear?

1 Like

I was more or less getting at going back to BFA/Shadowlands is exactly what they want. They won’t change anything in Classic in the hopes of diverting people from BFA back to Classic.

1 Like

But I like the changes?

Goodbye, nobody cares… but seriously, can I have your stuff? Asking for a friend…

Lmao I unsubbed the day the cap dropped…now it looks like blizz is back pedaling.